Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

On 13-6-2023 at 15:15, yelt said:

Mijn excuses, ik zou niets veronderstellen, maar als u seksuele activiteit suggereerde, zou ik niet denken dat ze elkaar hebben gevonden. Ik zou zeggen dat het destijds het verlangen was naar seksuele activiteit voor beiden om de controle over te nemen. Voor Martina een beetje voldoening totdat ze haar off-camera vriendin of vriend kan ontmoeten. Voor Alberto, nou ... wie weet. Misschien voor beide een scène om het appartement met RLC nog een tijdje te houden. Niets meer.

Helaas zal ik u gelijk moeten geven, Martina nergens te zien.

Question: has Alberto moved out of the apartment? 

I ask, because, normally during the week there are two bodies in the apartment at 0400. Two bodies in bed, or a body on the couch and a body in bed. For the past few nights, I only see Martina in bed, no Alberto. Also, in the posts, there was mention of Alberto with a big suitcase.

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

I ask, because, normally during the week there are two bodies in the apartment at 0400. Two bodies in bed, or a body on the couch and a body in bed. For the past few nights, I only see Martina in bed, no Alberto. Also, in the posts, there was mention of Alberto with a big suitcase.

Hij slaapt op de zetel in de living

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Si heu estat seguint la història, ha estat normal que els dos provessin tots els llits. Fa anys que està passant. Aquella maleta crec que trobareu conté el seu rifle que va comprar i l'equip.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JYBRD said:

If you've been following the story, it's been normal for the two to try all the beds. It's been happening for years. That suitcase I think you will find contains his rifle that he bought and the equipment.

So... got himself a Barrett 82A1 huh?!? 🤣😂  Our boy is really a deadly long range SOC sniper!  The yard maintenance job is just a cover.  Martina is really a government spy specializing in "honey pot" information acquisition!  😎

How's that for a wacky narrative Rezbot?  🤪

• Haha 1