Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

40 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and fucking now 🙂 

Thanks Noldus. Already marked it in my calendar...😁And now sleeping until noon. She woreyesterday evening a nice/ sexy rainbow (pride LBGT symbol) top yesterday. Think she was out with her friends one one of this partys.  LBGT Pride Month started.🌈

• Sad 1

Well, madly in love I don't know...but they spend a lot of time together more than in the last weeks (no critic only what I've seen😉). That 's what makes them interesting, this up and downs in their relationship. 😁 Every day changes.....

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Well, madly in love I don't know...but they spend a lot of time together more than in the last weeks (no critic only what I've seen😉). That 's what makes them interesting, this up and downs in their relationship. 😁 Every day changes.....

The most tired thing and energy consumption for human beings , it is always the rollercoaster of emotions .. how many search for stability , peace , calm and relaxation , how many relationships are causing people to get health issues , get sad or angry or not fair with others by having relationships with incredible ups and downs .  For what we pay to watch , this is indeed real life what we get from this couple ( in terms of emotional stage ) , but thinking  as human beings , I don’t know if many would have liked to be in such position / situation .. 

For whatever matters , such condition might be keeping this relationship still “ active “ and “ interesting “ as you say , it might be challenging ( or even they absolutely care ) to make it as much as possible as for sure there were , there are and there will always be special and unique feelings towards one another for these two . As a fan of the couple ( and as I have said for others in the past ) , long term tenants should know and “ feel “ when the right time has come to abandon / quit ( especially when they are either no money or cameras addicted people - at least that’s what I believe for M&A- ) and proceed for the next step in their lives .

Let’s see how these people might have discussed or planed the future moves , the sooner you manage ( that means younger ) to go out and face the real world than struggling for some more money or comforts or benefits , I think the more it will be the problems in real life . 

I got to see the face of a woman that Martina was doing face time with on her phone while she was getting dressed today. (I wonder if that constitutes being on camera at RLC?) The woman had a pony-tail and her cute face seemed to suggest someone kind and full of fun. By that judgement, I mean that she was not frowning or projecting a stern countenance on her phone. The conversation continued for some time and I began to wonder, as I watched, if this might be the person that Martina sleeps with when she does not sleep at home? I have no translated conversation upon which to base my conjecture...just the feeling that I had as I watched the conversation and the attention that Martina placed on her selection of clothing. The preparation time focused a lot on the selection of swim ware and shaving her bodily hair along her bikini line, which I took to be a different kind of ritual than one might undergo when preparing for a day at work. Or, perhaps Martina has landed a dream job, as some have reported, and her leisure clothing and her work clothing might be identical. I did not watch what clothing Martina put into her backpack as she left for the day.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2