Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

1 hour ago, BubbaG said:

It is good to see emnv doing some posting, thanks for the correction and update.

While I'm at it I didn't see any big fight/argument or her crying. He was however sad to see her leave, even with their poor relationship which I am sorry to see.

Glad that you mentioned good friend emnv’s reappearance  even for these little valuable translations … I hope many have taken/ learned their lesson of how better it would have all been if there were no doubts both of him and good friend omedo when they were both around and providing with  their knowledge of language  some valuable points during the very long talks between Alberto and Martina ( many times as we know they have been sharing on cameras their real life incidents off cameras ) .. look how much of a difference made with the explanation of the low grade in French and her next step in university … but people here were doubting their contribution when in reality they even didn’t have to prove anything to anyone , they were even spending personal time to write part of talks heard translated .. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 8 heures, emnv a dit :

Pas correct, elle a eu un 6 cette année en français car elle a eu un prof de dingue, elle s'est emmêlée avec elle les premiers jours de cours, et en plus les cours étaient à 8h du matin et elle en a raté beaucoup à cause de ses problèmes de sommeil.

Elle n'a encore signé pour aucune université, mais elle est presque décidée. Mais elle commencera un nouveau travail mardi de la semaine prochaine, 30 heures par semaine.

Exact l'autre 6 était l'année dernière dans la matière "Formation et orientation du travail"

Hier après midi elle a fait sa demande de dossier d'inscription pour l'université' elle a fait son choix maintenant

14 hours ago, yelt said:

Niet waar..Je krijgt niet elke avond 8/10 feesten. Ze deed uitstekend werk, gezien het feit dat ze het dagelijkse leven moest verdragen, een steeds onvriendelijkere en soms onverdiende vriend voor een kamergenoot.

Onverdiende kamergenoot? ze mag blij zijn dat ze Alberto heeft anders was ze al lang in haar ongeluk gelopen.

Trouwens zou jij vriendelijk zijn als je weet dat je vriendin er nog relaties op nahoud?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

I thought it was June 14th  🤔

You are totally right, my mistake. 14.06. is right. Shame on me.🤦‍♂️😁

3 hours ago, kylian13579 said:

so his birthday is june 10th

It is the 14th. My mistake....,