Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

On 6/1/2023 at 5:57 PM, yelt said:

Untrue..You do not get 8/10 partying every night. She did an excellent job considering having to put up with daily life, an increasingly, unfriendly and sometimes undeserving friend for a roommate.

glad someone else noticed his demeanor. he is a true narcissist and borderline megalomaniac.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Here are the room mates that Martina needs

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

They need a man and Alberto isn't the man to be able to pleased them

O.k. in first post you mentioned ...room mates for Martina....second post ...they need a man....it is very difficult to follow you....if they need a man how can Martina help then? 🤣

3 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

O.k. in first post you mentioned ...room mates for Martina....second post ...they need a man....it is very difficult to follow you....if they need a man how can Martina help then? 🤣

Ask Nelly, she likes women but she's with Bogdan 

• Upvote 1

On 6/11/2023 at 5:48 AM, daerjohn2015 said:

M&A seem to have found each other after all those mysterious weeks.

My apologies, I should not suppose anything, but if you were suggesting sexual activity, I would not consider they have found each other. I would say it was the craving at the time for sexual activity for both taking control. For Martina, a little satisfaction until she can meet with her off camera girlfriend or boyfriend. For Alberto, well…who knows.  Perhaps for both a scene to keep the apartment with RLC a little while longer. Nothing more.

Edited by yelt
edit