Ana & Danna first pics.

i feel bad for alba  i know guest and danna were coxy today so i dont think its her  danna is unhappy because shes makin decision to let her friend go and i feel real bad for qalba but not for dannam lets see what happens next

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel bad for alba  i know guest and danna were coxy today so i dont think its her  danna is unhappy because shes makin decision to let her friend go and i feel real bad for qalba but not for dannam lets see what happens next

Wait a minute...

Diana is making a decision to let "what" friend go?  Alba or the guest?

well i would like to see a happy ending ive been following this day and night for a week no sex between alba and danna for a few days also sends a message but agn its all in the air well i guess we just have to keep watchin  they are still havin a serious talk so we will just have to wait i guess

well alba went shoppin broutgh gift for danna  they look good now hop all works out i quit this  nope i wont lol good luck to both of them 

Guest Junit b

Wow!! what a turn of events... I was so focused on trying to see a threesome or see if Danna was going to sleep with the guest that I lost sight of the real issue between Alba and Danna.

I guess if all goes back to normal between the two without a third person , it should then be the most important thing (NOT!!!).

I lost quite a bit of sleep bcuz of this... guess I ll be giving up on an idea of a "Menage a trois" since Mrs. Alba doesnt want to share  :( LOL . I cant really say I blame her ; i definetely wouldnt want to share my gf :).

Well, it s been great. Thanks for the updates rj and Jo jo

Guest Junit b

Danna seems really sad on that couch all by herself...

I guess choosing LOVE over LUST would do that to anyone. Good thing is that the pain will be temporary and wont be as great as if it was Alba who left.

hope she knows she made the right decision (unless if she was in love with the other )

God, this is giving me a headache LOL