B2 - General Topic 2023 #6 (May)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Let’s hope that Ari moves to one of the villas or in any apartment in general , otherwise her departure it would be a really bad incident when it has been / she has been some incredible fun times with her and her whole presence was fantastic . Let’s see , maybe we get a rumored new apartment ? 

Rumored new apartment? I missed that one.

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Rumored new apartment? I missed that one.

There are people here that occasionally say that the “ disappearances “ from tenants during whole nights might be indications that there are apartment(s) that they are staying there , also the ones that they depart RLC , might be staying in such places . Officially and if I remember correctly , we don’t know what has happened to the apartment of Luna and Zac . We also never saw this new apartment of Ulyana and Harley coming , so , the way I see it , it might be right that some people say that there might be other apartments that RLC has but it might have been no cameras installments . In any case , we will see what’s gonna be . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

There are people here that occasionally say that the “ disappearances “ from tenants during whole nights might be indications that there are apartment(s) that they are staying there , also the ones that they depart RLC , might be staying in such places . Officially and if I remember correctly , we don’t know what has happened to the apartment of Luna and Zac . We also never saw this new apartment of Ulyana and Harley coming , saw , the way I see it , it might be right that sole people say that there might be other apartments that RLC has but it might have been no cameras installments . In any case , we will see what’s gonna be . 

You never saw my friend. 😉

It might have more apartments in the same building complex, but I'm not so sure. I believe that U&H's is the only one.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

There are people here that occasionally say that the “ disappearances “ from tenants during whole nights might be indications that there are apartment(s) that they are staying there , also the ones that they depart RLC , might be staying in such places . Officially and if I remember correctly , we don’t know what has happened to the apartment of Luna and Zac . We also never saw this new apartment of Ulyana and Harley coming , saw , the way I see it , it might be right that sole people say that there might be other apartments that RLC has but it might have been no cameras installments . In any case , we will see what’s gonna be . 

Several years ago on CC, someone posted a reference to a previous post made some months earlier.  The post described an ecosystem of Russian businesses in Barcelona, some of which appeared to be 'legitimate' businesses.  IIRC, there was/is a language school, which would be very useful if you wanted to bring in young Russian girls on visas.  There may have been a travel agency.  If  one wanted to buy B-6 when it was for sale (it may still be for sale), the phone number to call on the for sale sign could be traced to a bar/cafe in the center of Barcelona.  Someone who is fluent in Spanish , particularly when it comes to certain legal and business matters, could easily trace ownership of properties both off-cam and on-cam, and discover the links to one or several owner.   Does anyone believe that Fior is working about four hours a week bringing supplies, assembling furniture, and driving girls around?  I am sure he does other jobs for RLC, or other Russian businesses.  Same for Svetlana.

------------------

And out of the blue last night, who appears in U&H's apartment but the third member of the Russian quartet.  Where is she living in Barcelona?  Will she soon reappear in an RLC apartment as a participant?  When the quartet was kicked out of B-1 because of complaints from neighbors, and IIRC, the appearance of the police, they remained in Barcelona and I am certain they were not sleeping on the streets.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Several years ago on CC, someone posted a reference to a previous post made some months earlier.  The post described an ecosystem of Russian businesses in Barcelona, some of which appeared to be 'legitimate' businesses.  IIRC, there was/is a language school, which would be very useful if you wanted to bring in young Russian girls on visas.  There may have been a travel agency.  If  one wanted to buy B-6 when it was for sale (it may still be for sale), the phone number to call on the for sale sign could be traced to a bar/cafe in the center of Barcelona.  Someone who is fluent in Spanish , particularly when it comes to certain legal and business matters, could easily trace ownership of properties both off-cam and on-cam, and discover the links to one or several owner.   Does anyone believe that Fior is working about four hours a week bringing supplies, assembling furniture, and driving girls around?  I am sure he does other jobs for RLC, or other Russian businesses.  Same for Svetlana.

------------------

And out of the blue last night, who appears in U&H's apartment but the third member of the Russian quartet.  Where is she living in Barcelona?  Will she soon reappear in an RLC apartment as a participant?  When the quartet was kicked out of B-1 because of complaints from neighbors, and IIRC, the appearance of the police, they remained in Barcelona and I am certain they were not sleeping on the streets.

When they were kicked from B1 they didn't stay in Barcelona, but in a city near by. AFAIK Fiora isn't living in Spain, but in a country near by.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Amazing girls like Ari are leaving after a very short while, but completely useless girls like Lara stay forever. What have done wrong to deserve this?  

being home once would have certainly helped, the do nothing girls have understood that a girl can be so nice, but an empty bed is of no use

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

being home once would have certainly helped, the do nothing girls have understood that a girl can be so nice, but an empty bed is of no use

She was often sleeping in a bed elsewhere, on cam.  RLC has never had a problem with that.

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

If that was a reason to RLC kick a tenant may wouldn't last more than two weeks

3 minutes ago, moules said:

She was often sleeping in a bed elsewhere, on cam.  RLC has never had a problem with that.

and this leaves a dead apartment, those other two girls were not enough to watch or follow, you can like her and maybe she is but that is of no use to RLC, why those others are allowed to stay I know either but Ari wasn't doing her job and that was pulling B2 apart from the shit it was and still is

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The only people I see posting about off camera apartments are Moules, Philo, and HarleyFatboy.  That should tell you all you need to know about that.

Luna and Zac's apartment had problems with the neighbours.  Carla and Yanai were kicked out because of noise complaints from them When Luna and Zac were tenants there, Luna recieved a visit from a female neighbour.  The neighbour told Luna that they (the neighbours) knew what the apartment was used for, but they didn't have a problem with it as long as they kept the noise down.  I interpreted that as: they knew what the apartment was used for, they did have a problem with it and they were going to make things difficult for them.  Luna and Zac left because of noise complaints from the tenants and the apartment became unusable for RLC.  RLC themselves included in the update that the apartment wasn't going to be used again.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

and this leaves a dead apartment, those other two girls were not enough to watch or follow, you can like her and maybe she is but that is of no use to RLC, why those others are allowed to stay I know either but Ari wasn't doing her job and that was pulling B2 apart from the shit it was and still is

If the other two girls were fucking on-cam at another RLC property, RLC wouldn't consider the apartment empty. Ari's 'job' at RLC is to provide sexual content that subscribers will watch.  RLC doesn't give a rat's ass whether the content involving Ari is happening in B-2 or B-4, or B-7.   Indeed, the more participants who are part of this content, the more that subscribers will watch it. 

• Upvote 1