Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

This has become a soap opera. Not because of what they do or don't do in the apartment but because of what is being said here over the last year or more and about their leaving sooner or later. Well I will add my speculation to keep the talk going. Maybe whenever they do leave RLC I think Linda will have a sex change and goodbye to her fabulous boobies.   ......🤣🤣🤣....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

This has become a soap opera. Not because of what they do or don't do in the apartment but because of what is being said here over the last year or more and about their leaving sooner or later. Well I will add my speculation to keep the talk going. Maybe whenever they do leave RLC I think Linda will have a sex change and goodbye to her fabulous boobies.   ......🤣🤣🤣....

I've got them so no point cumming here no more fuck off everybody they are mine

• Haha 3

Guys, there is one thing that is bothering me. Where are they staging all their things? There must be some storage area near by. I don't know how it works there, but here when you move you pack your shit and leave it in your house or apartment somewhere until the actual day of the move. Or two days of the move if you have a lot of shit. Could it be they are just moving to another apartment in the same complex? They sometimes leave for a few hours at a time now. I would assume to prepare the new place. Is it in the same city? Plus, city folk usually do not have vehicles. If I had no vehicle I would hire a van and do it like I said, all in one day.

Any thoughts on this? If you know something I don't I would be obliged if you share it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Guys, there is one thing that is bothering me. Where are they staging all their things? There must be some storage area near by. I don't know how it works there, but here when you move you pack your shit and leave it in your house or apartment somewhere until the actual day of the move. Or two days of the move if you have a lot of shit. Could it be they are just moving to another apartment in the same complex? They sometimes leave for a few hours at a time now. I would assume to prepare the new place. Is it in the same city? Plus, city folk usually do not have vehicles. If I had no vehicle I would hire a van and do it like I said, all in one day.

Any thoughts on this? If you know something I don't I would be obliged if you share it.

If this is truly bothering you, then you are a complete and utter psycho.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

This truly is odd at this point. I notice there are now less things in the bedroom. I do know they have a small car.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

I recon they have had the keys to their new place for a good while, does not seem to be far away, they have been gradually moving their stuff there and getting it sorted, and dong their shagging there to. :) 

Re the moving there in one day, a good point, however most people do it that way to save paying rent or a mortgage on two places at once, not a issue for them, maybe even the reason for Lindas 'depression' was a bereavement, if it was someone close to her they may have left her\them their property and probate has finally been finished and they  have the keys.(pure speculation, obviously).

I think they must have a car, had my daughter wedding last year, the amount of cameras and video equipment the photographers had was crazy, on the Facebook page they have, it is dedicated to the weddings they have covered.
(super cute pic of them both last xmas thanking all the couples for their custom etc), presumably the main reason he spends so much time, sorting out the good pics, photoshopping the pics to make them better, and video editing hours of video they shoot, my daughter had her photos uploaded to private site, so she could see them, them as a special torture :) she sent the link to me, there was 1000's of pics and a couple of hours of video. 

Sorry for the long message, :) Best wishes...

• Like 1