Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Again a proof that RLC Prague hub isn’t working , the couple is gone , they are too experienced and i don’t think they haven’t informed RLC that they are gone , they have always been doing it , obviously RLC Prague admins are “sleeping” or too busy ( and they have all the the right being so with so many apartment problems ) .. still , absolutely ridiculous without information ( even more when the general feeling is that the couple is moving .. ) .

Time for RLC to put itself up for sale again as these owners have shown how incompetent they are. They are clueless, have no real business plan, continue to ride the "returnee caboose" and seem just content on the stagnant money train without trying to grow the business. This is one brutal company that totally ignores it's customers/subscribers and even fails to sufficiently communicate anything about what is happening or any updates or look for feedback/suggested improvements. Subscribers are just as bad since they pay for a product that isn't what it claims to be.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Time for RLC to put itself up for sale again as these owners have shown how incompetent they are. They are clueless, have no real business plan, continue to ride the "returnee caboose" and seem just content on the stagnant money train without trying to grow the business. This is one brutal company that totally ignores it's customers/subscribers and even fails to sufficiently communicate anything about what is happening or any updates or look for feedback/suggested improvements. Subscribers are just as bad since they pay for a product that isn't what it claims to be.

I agree that their customer service is ridiculous .. but Prague is absolutely a mess , I need to say this , their whole attention is how to keep happy their “ mega star “ in the same city that they seem to ignore what’s happening in the rest of the places .. but people seem to forget very fast how the “ mega star “ was behaving twice per week and her disappearances but in a perfectly managing time routine so as not to have the “ plane sign “ ( holidays ) next to the name … and when you allow something from the beginning and you don’t eliminate it , that’s how it grows and expands ..Prague is a big mess , even the apartment of Esenia and Dima it reflects to a disastrous approach , so difficult to watch that apartment also the way that it is .. 

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't know if it's just RLC's fault. If we look at the plane from V&L, they put it on almost as soon as V&L left.

Maybe it is the responsibility from tenants to "activate" the plane sign as soon as they leave ? and L & T just simply forgot?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, upyourass said:

Maybe it is the responsibility from tenants to "activate" the plane sign as soon as they leave ? and L & T just simply forgot?

I don't know, it could be. It seems strange to me that rlc is efficient with V&L but not with L&T. Yet the apartments are in the same city.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I don't know, it could be. It seems strange to me that rlc is efficient with V&L but not with L&T. Yet the apartments are in the same city.

RLC has always been erratic, never any consistency

• Like 1