B7 - General Topic 2023 #17 (May)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

To have sex with Elletra you just need to say "hi" to her. With Gloria and Ashley I guess you need a little bit more than that.

About the same if I recall first days  

10 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Es ist jetzt klar, dass Dylan ein Schwein ficken würde, wenn er Geld dafür bekäme ... Himmel!

" Und ist der Ruf erst ruiniert dann kannst du leben ungeniert ! " Nie passte ein Sprichwort besser als auf  Dylan und  seine neue Gespielin Elletra ! Auch wenn dem Anschein nach viele Abonnenten das Gebaren von Dylan ablehnen : klammheimlich freut es doch viele Zuseher/innen daß es ihn bei RLC gibt. Garantiert er doch wilden Sex fast ohne Unterlaß und fast schrankenlos. Der " seriöse ? " Anthony dagegen wirkt jetzt mehr im Verborgenen und als  Gesprächspartner für frustrierte Angehörige der Damenwelt in den Villen. Naja, zwei Seiten einer Medaille.

7 minutes ago, rafan said:

I don`t know but I hope she will fuck off RLC, repulsive bitch

At least Elettra isn’t fucking men or women while being married .. she’s single and can do whatever she wishes .. 😏

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

What is Elettra doing at Dylan's out of nowhere? 🤔

the question is why RLC authorized Elletra the horrible to return on the site

RLC  control nothing on their site, who cares anymore of Elletra seriously she is not attractive at all

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I would say that there's a very high chance that he already had sex with Elettra before last night, but I still don't see why it would seem that he's been recommended by anyone.  Do you really think that Elettra, Ari, Ashley, Gloria, etc will only have sex with a guy if he comes highly recommended?  And if they will only have sex with guys that are highly recommended, then how the fuck is Fior and Anthony getting any action?

The only one who makes me believe he was recommended is Aziza.  Almost as soon as he arrives (a slight exaggeration, but not much) he is in bed with Gloria and Ashley in their room and enjoying their charms, when Aziza sneaks into his room, uninvited, and climbs into his bed.  So unlike her, particularly at that time.  In that one night, Dylan scored a trifecta.

But now that Elettra has reappeared for a visit, perhaps Aziza knew Elettra from before.   Although Elettra had been booted from RLC a month before Aziza arrived in B-4.  If not Elettra, my finger of suspicion points at Lilith.

Frankly, I am anticipating that Masha will soon board another flight to Barcelona, and add to his total. 

• Sad 1