B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Speaking of this, I have been wondering for while what these girls tell their parents and friends when they leave Russia or Ukraine to Barcelona.

They would tell their family and friends that they are travelling to Barcelona because they got a job. I guess their family and friends would ask them what kind of job ??  What these girls would say ? The job is: secretary, interpreter, ... ?? !!

I may be narrow-minded in my thinking, but I feel most of these girls don't come from a conventional family environment (and I use the term 'conventional' lightly).

Nevertheless, as I doubt they tell their mom/dad what exactly they do, imagine if you were one of their parents and discovered your daughter has peanut butter legs.  How proud would you be?!

😂🤣Shantal interrupted Sambuka’s sessions at the stairs … I can’t  remember the last time that we had two softener extreme tenants , one that is completely free in terms of showing / exposing and another one being shy / acting like she has never done anything sexually serious 😂🤣😂😁  We can go recently back work Lavika and Karina and in the middle Lara but Lara isn’t that shy .. oh well , Sambuka is a TOTAL GIFT from Harley to RLC fans 😇

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣Shantal interrupted Sambuka’s sessions at the stairs … I can’t  remember the last time that we had two softener extreme tenants , one that is completely free in terms of showing / exposing and another one being shy / acting like she has never done anything sexually serious 😂🤣😂😁  We can go recently back work Lavika and Karina and in the middle Lara but Lara isn’t that shy .. oh well , Sambuka is a TOTAL GIFT from Harley to RLC fans 😇

Shantal needs to stay in her room or leave. She's as useless as tits on a bull.

• Haha 1

Pff ..: Sambuka will do anything , anywhere … all cameras are a possibility for her .. I can even think of her that she will do even in the laundry … no boundaries and … she respects the couch that is the Throne  of her neighbor , the one and only Ulyana’s Couch . 

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

Shantal needs to stay in her room or leave. She's as useless as tits on a bull.

We need all kind of people , some should be slower pace or actions .. Think the first 2-3 weeks of Sambuka and look at her slowly , more exposing and trying to show .. it will always be the mystery that will make people wanting to watch more and more .. Even if Sambuka continues unstoppable , it isn’t the best .. it needs breaks so as to appreciate and expecting more . The art of voyeurism . 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Shantal is likely still a virgin.    Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Shantal is likely still a virgin.    Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

I think this is a weird and crazy world for her , I don’t know if she expected this , it looks like she was guaranteed obviously a place to stay for free and just to act natural .. but it comes for her to understand that more things are happening.. and it’s like she enjoys all these new people around her ( especially  since Megan became her roommate and hanging out a lot with her ) but at the same time she holds back to let free because she simply doesn’t want to expose herself .. But she’s doing more and more tiny steps everyday and this watching it has its own beauty than the obvious , girls who don’t care and they will easily do all on cameras . Diversity is always a great thing . 

• Like 1