Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #17

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Angry with a guy who hasn’t got AN OPINION to criticize the WOMAN THAT FOR HIM DOES EVERYTHING FINE ? where are you to crticize her actions , her mistakes , her boring and isolated / miserable life ? 

Angry with a guy that appears only to defend her because you have managed to persuade EVERYONE here that what you share is the truth about her ? “With who Leora speaks “ .. Dad/Paul .. numerous bla bla bla only defending her in positive things and never accusing her of her actions .. angry with a guy who sees things on one direction only ? Have the balls to come out when she was living HER DREAM with her guy for 1,5 years .. when she was absent for 2 days per week to fuck off cameras because BIG LOVE PAUL should never find out since the ultimate goal was to bring him back .. now , how the ultimate goal was to bring her one and only love back and at the same time being explosive , getting sad and in tears , smashing phones for 1,5 years of sharing life with someone else , is beyond me and away of any reasonable person’s imagination . I am happy by exposing my lies you have been saying the truth , after all , you have only been appearing declaring the truth when people like me questions things appear and accuse Leora’s behavior and actions … No matter what , Jimbo4 - despite disagreeing with him that by watching only one apartment might has made him not good judging what this site is all about - is the ABSOLUTE ONE who criticizes , favors , accuses and in general he has the absolute right to speak about this place and with him , even if he is reacting in whatever way with me , I respect his words , judgment , everything .. you are just one more minion and worshipper ..

Malia was beaten by her lover / husband ( whatever ) , Leora was ready to have the girl who appeared as a roommate … THESE ARE ARE ALL FROM SOURCES THAT I BLINDLY TRUST because they know and speak things for not only this “ nothingness “ apartment here but they know things deep for RLC .. If you can find me reasons why I should be telling lies , you have gained my admiration of being the one and only 😂🤣😂🤣

Why does it bother you how she lives her life? As long as she is happy, and who are we to say whether she is happy or not.

Chill out a little dd and don’t take yourself so serious, if you are happy with your life be content with it, and stop trying to impose your interpretation of a “ normal “ life  on others.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

They aren’t actually Russians from the “ European “ let’s say territory , meaning Moscow and Saint Petersburg being the cities with lots of European influence , this could be for me a reason of being totally different in anything they do … We have examples currently of Russian couples and how affectionate they are , Karol and Kos , Venera and Lion , Dasha and Sasha . All these 3 couples have a wonderful passion and affection towards their partners ..

Since I have prepared for the laughing and sad emojis , I will only say that kudos go to everyone enjoying a LONELY and ISOLATED woman trying to please herself for 10 years because “ the man who loves “ can’t make it . She tries with all different kind of toys , sizes , positions to please herself sexually because the man she has decided to be her company can’t do so … From a voyeur’s side of view , this WAS remarkable for years , anyone still getting pleased and enjoying , I have the maximum respect but Leora should now be more than a woman who has learned ways to please herself and in my opinion should be discussed as a tenant after 10 years and not as a nice girl because this we know she is .

10 years after and the only discussions and posts regarding Leora’s thread is if she inserted a butt plug , how she used the dildo , how she licked her fingers and Paul’s milk . THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER DISCUSSIONS , which it makes me come to the conclusion that the people who care for the PERSON  LEORA are very very few ( and mostly loyal fans ) when the EXHIBITIONIST LEORA still many many many many people care . If Leora considers an accomplishment having a bond with the viewers trying to find ways to pleasure herself after 10 years and VERY FEW KNOWING what kind of a person she is so as to bond with herself as a person and not as a sex object , then , in my eyes , when all the cameras world fame and glory will be gone , I hope those few who will be in touch with her and will be learning news from her life , to be happy with the things she will be accomplishing because the real life and when it so going to be faced , well , she will be more than surprised and shocked knowing that she’s just one more person amongst many and without any gravity of personality .

10 years after and there’s no emotional attachment but only sex attachment to the people watching . A look at Linda’s and Tibor’s topic and how so many things have been discussed there and the thoughts , opinions and ideas that people have shared for this couple which represented amazingly RLC for 6,5 years , can be an example of even less attention and viewing , how much attached as persons Linda and Tibor have been than Leora and Paul . 

So many words to say nothing. Get a life!

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Why does it bother you how she lives her life? As long as she is happy, and who are we to say whether she is happy or not.

Chill out a little dd and don’t take yourself so serious, if you are happy with your life be content with it, and stop trying to impose your interpretation of a “ normal “ life  on others.

I don’t BOTHER  how she lives her life , I CRITICIZE  how she lives her life .. I think I have the right to do this . I am asking again very straight and with all the kindness of the world .. IS ANYONE HERE knowing any other person living such a life ? If anyone tells me “ yes I do “ but how can you believe me , I will really need to question my theories and opinion of how the world currently works and spins around . 

I strongly disagree that she is happy , but again , it is my interpretation of on cameras life . Happiness is a “ heavy “ word , it depends if we divide the Leora the RLC employee happiness ( 100% happy ) and Leora ( real name not allowed to be shared ) the real life person ( more than 50% unhappy in my opinion ) .. 

I always speak of the majority , small things can give millions of pleasure , big things can be the beginning of sadness and disappointment .. if I stay silent and not expressing my thoughts , I would be making a favor to many people here .. and this I don’t want ( being silent and not commenting has been a choice but there are the times like today and every now and then that certain people also take me out of the hole to appear , I can’t understand why for example Pulo can make 25 posts per day and get 25 reactions and people like we appear every now and then can make 5 posts and interpret things a bit deeper ) . 

Conclusion , as you know my residence , I wish Leora had the chance to experience even 10% of the life that the place I live offers , then maybe it could all make a better sense . 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, RdKing said:

So many words to say nothing. Get a life!

Greetings from the “ get a life place “ 😂🤣 the 9043 image is just taken ( 5 minutes ago ) 😂🤣😂🤣 the rest is the last 48 hours .. I think your “ get a life wish “ should be addressed to these two people of this apartment . 

IMG_8891.jpeg

IMG_8885.jpeg

IMG_8895.jpeg

IMG_9003.jpeg

IMG_9009.jpeg

IMG_9035.jpeg

IMG_9043.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t BOTHER  how she lives her life , I CRITICIZE  how she lives her life .. I think I hae the right to do this . I am asking again very straight and will all the kindness of the world .. IS ANYONE HERE know any other person living such a life ? If anyone tells me “ yes I do “ but how can you believe me , I will really need to question my theories and opinion of how the world currently works and spins around . 

I strongly disagree that she is happy , but again , it is my interpretation of on cameras life . Happiness is a “ heavy “ word , it depends if we divide the Leora the RLC employee happiness ( 100% happy ) and Leora ( real name not allowed to be shared ) the real life person ( more than 50% unhappy in my opinion ) .. 

I always speak of the majority , small things can give millions of pleasure , big things can be the beginning of sadness and disappointment .. if I stay silent and not expressing my thoughts , I would be making a favor to many people here .. and this I don’t want ( being silent and not commenting has been a choice but there are the times like today and every now and then that certain people also take me out of the hole to appear , I can’t understand why for example Pulo can make 25 posts per day and get 25 reactions and people like we appear every now and then can make 5 posts and interpret things a bit deeper ) . 

Conclusion , as you know my residence , I wish Leora had the chance to experience even 10% of the life that the place I live offers , then maybe it could all make a better sense . 

We just recently saw all around the globe what the place you live in has to offer, more specifically in regards to migrants. Thanks but no thanks.

• Upvote 4