B7 - General Topic 2023 #18 (May)

With the villas being on extreme fire since the big update ( RLC 2.0 ),  we now see after parties lots of “ incidents “ happening ( like it was a lot till 2019 ) . With that being said , whoever will be VERY VERY VERY patient will need to wait till the early morning hours to see what will be the aftermath of Ashley’s birthday and how and with which girl(s) Dylan will be ending .. my prediction goes as yesterday , I see a threesome amongst Dylan / Elettra / Ashley but the guest girls also , well , we don’t know what will be bringing on the table . 

Side note , the people not being present CLEARLY shows the relationships which have been formatted ( for example AGAIN Tani absent just to name a very obvious example , Dana / Zara another one .. ) and how will the summer be amongst certain people / tenants . Last but not least , i think the absence of guys to flirt and approach the ladies is a negative factor , however and with what’s being shared in the forum ,, NEARLY EVERYONE I think is looking forward seeing what will be happening for Shantal and Megan .. still , it is very early and will be more surprises unfolding as the fun ( and alcohol ) flows ( and some joints 😂