2 hours ago, kris66 said:

Anthony want's to fuck Megan.  Let's see if he succeed when Sambuka is lurking around.  He's not man enough for a threesome 😉 

Anthony ..... what a fucking slut. An opportunistic predator. Stay away from Megan!

• Haha 1

il y a 10 minutes, chuck206 a dit :

Anthony ..... what a fucking slut. An opportunistic predator. Stay away from Megan!

Calm your tits, Megan is in bed at B1.

Jeez... Some people really get way too involved, as if tenants are acquaintances or family members or something... Or... Romantic interests...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Let’s see if Ashley will be diving in the pool since she’s blowing a kind of mattress

I was wondering the same thing. Either she's planning to jump in the pool, or she's just being hyperactive. I guess either is possible with her. 🙂

Edit: unfortunately, it's only 15°C outside, with rather wet weather...

Just now, Epikouros said:

I was wondering the same thing. Either she's planning to jump in the pool, or she's just being hyperactive. I guess either is possible with her. 🙂

I wish there was an “ Ashley type “ in each apartment 😊 .. we are close to it by having Ari and Sambuka but with the other girls around , the only place(s) somehow that this type of fun will be , it seems are the villas .. a super amazing tenant Ashley is ☺️

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I wish there was an “ Ashley type “ in each apartment 😊 .. we are close to it by having Ari and Sambuka but with the other girls around , the only place(s) somehow that this type of fun will be , it seems are the villas .. a super amazing tenant Ashley is ☺️

She reminds me of Gina in a lot of ways...