B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

and again Dylan walks in uninvited now with the girls in the bath, actually someone from RLC should say something about that

"Uninvited"? Are you for real?  They all do that everywhere in both villas. And as far i have seen the last months they do not mind whatsoever. They have both fucked him so why should they all of a sudden be bothered with that he sees them naked? You make no sense!  Is it season for rambling people on strong meds in these forums?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

"Uninvited"? Are you for real?  They all do that everywhere in both villas. And as far i have seen the last months they do not mind whatsoever. They have both fucked him so why should they all of a sudden be bothered with that he sees them naked? You make no sense!  Is it season for rambling people on strong meds in these forums?

your habit of attacking anyone who says something about Dylan is a bit annoying, last night Dylan also walked into a sleeping Aziz that is not in line with normal interpersonal standards, a little more respect or understanding for someone else's opinion would  be nice

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

your habit of attacking anyone who says something about Dylan is a bit annoying, last night Dylan also walked into a sleeping Aziz that is not in line with normal interpersonal standards, a little more respect or understanding for someone else's opinion would  be nice

Saying that Dylan walks in uninvited isn't an opinion.

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

I think Frank told me once it was about 40 minutes from the Villa to downtown, now I don't know the location of B5 but it's downtown.

Getting a Taxi or Uber at that time could take awhile, lets say 15 minutes, we all know Anthony never stops eating so lets add in a Kebab stop, probably another 15-20 minutes, Add the drive time of 40 minutes and over an hour has passed. So its now 4.20ish, that's 30 minutes for chit chat and how's your father but I'll settle for chit chat, probably outside the gate.

I listened to the front door and the pool cams, (I did hear the front door open from the pool cam so in reality it was that quiet outside) I only heard what I thought was a car about 4.40 and briefly some loud music, probably from a passing car between then and 4.54. 

Moules has a very vivid imagination, the suggestion of them going up on the roof (which is not as easy as he makes out) is laughable, if they wanted a quicky they could simply do it behind the high wall to the road, they wouldn't be seen from the road or the house.

I do agree with Moules that Zara didn't have a mark on her clothes.

It's all history now, He's gone and Dana gets her mate back, we will just have to agree that whatever we think as individuals happened between them happened.

You overlooked my sardonic emoji.

The etymology of sardonic:

“Sardonic,” on the other hand, came to English via the French sardonique, which is from the Latin phrase Sardonius risus (preceded by sardonios gelos in Greek), meaning “Sardinian laughter.” The implication was bitter or scornful laughter because the Greeks believed that eating a plant they called sardonion (literally a plant from Sardinia) caused facial convulsions resembling those of sardonic laughter, usually followed by death.

The scornful laughter being directed at the proposition that Anthony and Zara were engaged in a passionate tryst in the B-4 office.

30 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I attack stupid comments who are obvious free fantasy and not based on any comon sense or reality. Live with it 😉 This is a public forum and nonsense is rightfully critisized and challenged 😉