B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

19 minutes ago, moules said:

After showering with Tereza, Father Timur enters Tani's room unaware she had returned to her room.  He then seems to be very reluctant to drop his towel in front of her.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She seems to be almost daring him to drop the towel.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

What a wuss!

Are you on some strong meds? You do seem to ramble a lot today.  I do not see anything but two people talking.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Fagen said:

maybe they went out and got a drink after they left b5 ? No one knows if they went straight back to the villa.

I think Frank told me once it was about 40 minutes from the Villa to downtown, now I don't know the location of B5 but it's downtown.

Getting a Taxi or Uber at that time could take awhile, lets say 15 minutes, we all know Anthony never stops eating so lets add in a Kebab stop, probably another 15-20 minutes, Add the drive time of 40 minutes and over an hour has passed. So its now 4.20ish, that's 30 minutes for chit chat and how's your father but I'll settle for chit chat, probably outside the gate.

I listened to the front door and the pool cams, (I did hear the front door open from the pool cam so in reality it was that quiet outside) I only heard what I thought was a car about 4.40 and briefly some loud music, probably from a passing car between then and 4.54. 

Moules has a very vivid imagination, the suggestion of them going up on the roof (which is not as easy as he makes out) is laughable, if they wanted a quicky they could simply do it behind the high wall to the road, they wouldn't be seen from the road or the house.

I do agree with Moules that Zara didn't have a mark on her clothes.

It's all history now, He's gone and Dana gets her mate back, we will just have to agree that whatever we think as individuals happened between them happened.

1 hour ago, Mutt496 said:

And one last fling in the garage!

Oops..I must be wrong. They went up the stairs by the pool minutes apart so nobody would know they went to the front gate to talk their last hour together. 

39 minutes ago, moules said:

After showering with Tereza, Father Timur enters Tani's room unaware she had returned to her room.  He then seems to be very reluctant to drop his towel in front of her.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

She seems to be almost daring him to drop the towel.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

What a wuss!

perhaps he has some class and respect  as he has expected from his GF when she is on her own   

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I think Frank told me once it was about 40 minutes from the Villa to downtown, now I don't know the location of B5 but it's downtown.

Getting a Taxi or Uber at that time could take awhile, lets say 15 minutes, we all know Anthony never stops eating so lets add in a Kebab stop, probably another 15-20 minutes, Add the drive time of 40 minutes and over an hour has passed. So its now 4.20ish, that's 30 minutes for chit chat and how's your father but I'll settle for chit chat, probably outside the gate.

I listened to the front door and the pool cams, (I did hear the front door open from the pool cam so in reality it was that quiet outside) I only heard what I thought was a car about 4.40 and briefly some loud music, probably from a passing car between then and 4.54. 

Moules has a very vivid imagination, the suggestion of them going up on the roof (which is not as easy as he makes out) is laughable, if they wanted a quicky they could simply do it behind the high wall to the road, they wouldn't be seen from the road or the house.

I do agree with Moules that Zara didn't have a mark on her clothes.

It's all history now, He's gone and Dana gets her mate back, we will just have to agree that whatever we think as individuals happened between them happened.

we all know Anthony never stops eating so lets add in a Kebab stop, probably another 15-20 minutes     

lmao   well done kriss66 would be proud of you 

• Haha 1

SO?????  Ant is actually GONE !!!   wow 

I never cared for his energy around the villa so I am glad he's gone  

he was creepy with his time with Lorraine and it carried on here   so just like we say about the women how nothing new to contribute ...move along