B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

53 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

especially the garage stories are doing well,

If they bought a Tesla, that records everything on their 8 cams,

the Garage Gate Theme would be solved by a subscription.

The owner of that car wouldn't have to worry about down payments.

• Haha 1

I see I have 54 post right now as top, that's the bar effect.

Noldus only has 22 posts, certainly not because he lazy,

but because he reports on activity.

He's obviously strongly handicapped. 😀

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, northguy said:

I see I have 54 post right now as top, that's the bar effect.

Noldus only has 22 posts, certainly not because he lazy,

but because he reports on activity.

He's obviously strongly handicapped. 😀

11 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Aziza bating

I'm curious

was the light on and you could see?

was just wondering because the 2xs I saw, she was partially covered and it was dark

she's a great looking and will look better as she ages

but

I haven't seen much of her and I could be very wrong but to me, she's a poser

again, I have seen very little of her

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

There's absolutely no sound. Totally silence until she walked in the main door at 04:54 AM. So nope your wild imagination and assumptions does not hold water whatsoever!

after a question i asked awhile back, you are not a very viable person but thanks anyway.

1 hour ago, moules said:

^^^ You put your post in a quote box. but with respect to the B-4 garage.  I don't believe participants have a key to open the garage from the outside.  If they did, they wouldn't keep using the stairs by the garage to walk by the pool and enter the villa using the kitchen door, which is often unlocked.  Bogdan and Fior have keys to the B-4 garage.

I believe only B&N have a key to the B-7 garage.  The night of Gina's birthday party, Bogdan went outside through the front door of the villa and let the guests into the garage, where they partied with Nelly.  These guests did not want to be seen on cam entering the B-7 garage on cam 2-6.  This was the night that an intoxicated Nelly exited the garage with her panties around her ankles.  The guests that night could clearly be heard on the terrace cams, but not seen.  Cams 4-3 and 4-4 are  below the entrance to the B-7 garage.

yes, the tenants can open the garage door from the outside without a key.  how many of you think it took that bitch zara and the asshole anthony two hours to get from b5 to b4 at 0257 in the morning?  at most it would have taken them an hour and probably took less time than that if truth be known.  i would get a sub to listen for myself since none of you care to investigate but i'll pass.  people that pay should be pissed off over that little bitches actions!

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, the tenants can open the garage door from the outside without a key.  how many of you think it took that bitch zara and the asshole anthony two hours to get from b5 to b4 at 0257 in the morning?  at most it would have taken them an hour and probably took less time than that if truth be known.  i would get a sub to listen for myself since none of you care to investigate but i'll pass.  people that pay should be pissed off over that little bitches actions!

They probably went back to wherever they were for 5 hours before showing up at B5. Also, I can't believe nobody mentioned Anthony sticking his head into Zara's bedroom while she was completely naked blow drying her hair.

23 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

They probably went back to wherever they were for 5 hours before showing up at B5. Also, I can't believe nobody mentioned Anthony sticking his head into Zara's bedroom while she was completely naked blow drying her hair.

Zara stripped naked in the game of cards with Dana and Anthony in the LR.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_3?ts=1685888491&from=share