B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

36 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Take it from someone who's had his fair share of MDMA. She was not on MDMA. You do not stumble around like a drunk person on MDMA as she did when she broke a glass in the bathtup or crashed into her bed. And many people get all cuddely and also horny while being drunk. If you drink while on MDMA it cancels each other out so you don't get that high nor drunk. And she was 100% drunk and could not stand straight on her legs at the end. There's absolutely no evidence she was on any kind of drugs or MDMA.  I know certain people here just want it to be like that no matter what (I guess they feel some sort of perverse satisfaction when claiming the habitants are on drugs or drug dealers). But at the end of the day it's just pure speculations.

I was away for a bunch of hours so I did not see the drunk behaviour ... so you know best on that .... I was noticing the Molly behaviour 5 hours earlier from my post  when she was all lovey dovey and collapsing full body hugs in to  and rubbing Wed and Dana  and others ... so this was long before any booze would have taken over .  she was definitely in that Molly mood ...

I will disagree that booze  equals out any Molly high ... Booze is usually messy with certain people and certain quantitiies   ( I also qualify my opinion as a long time night club manager where people gave  booze gave a bad name and vice versa  .. as a teen  I took plenty of MDA the Love Drug before it was mainstream  ( some thought laced with Herion) ) I took on an Extra name (Alexander (The Great) )  so I could be MDAM last name was an M ) so I was MDA Mylastname  as you may know in the early 70's it was originally MDA .. so I claim a little knowledge of the behavior and I remain suspect she is a fan ...   

I care less of any of their drug use or drinking problems or recreation   I just want to see TITS  and any sex play that comes with those Tits    I was so hoping Wilbur and Wednesday were going to be the benefactors of her earlier" lovey flirty'  behavior ( especially as I left just as W&W were on Aziza's balcony warming up ....  oh well, looks like the booze won tonight 

and finally a late night bate from AZI that is in the dark  shame  I bet it was passionate 

i

i don't believe it took them 2 hours to get home when leaving tereza and timurs at 0257.  i bet if anyone wanted to listen to the camera 2.9 in b4 from about 0400 until she came in the main door, i bet they would here zara and anthony in the b4 garage.  it would be interesting if one of you that has a good set of headphones would take it upon yourself to listen on camera 2.9 in b4 from 0400 until she shows her pathetic face actually inside b4.

Aziza is acting weird  staring and smiling into one of the  cameras  , cleaning gloves on it looks like  but I wonder if she is stoned  and loosing it  A BIT 

sitting on edge of tub as if talking to someone   going on 10 ? minutes   ????  trippy chick 

3 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

Aziza is acting weird  staring and smiling into one of the  cameras  , cleaning gloves on it looks like  but I wonder if she is stoned  and loosing it  A BIT 

sitting on edge of tub as if talking to someone   going on 10 ? minutes   ????  trippy chick 

dont know if anyone is up and has sound as she could be on a speaker phone  ???

must be she is just laughing away  and no one is with her ??  lol 

9 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

dont know if anyone is up and has sound as she could be on a speaker phone  ???

must be she is just laughing away  and no one is with her ??  lol 

well I see her with phone now so ??? 

B7 girls are up so maybe they were chatting and are planning some kinky latex glove orgy   

Ya  that makes sense at 1"11 in my morning ...  let me know as I wander off to dreamland  have a great Sunday 

6 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't believe it took them 2 hours to get home when leaving tereza and timurs at 0257.  i bet if anyone wanted to listen to the camera 2.9 in b4 from about 0400 until she came in the main door, i bet they would here zara and anthony in the b4 garage.  it would be interesting if one of you that has a good set of headphones would take it upon yourself to listen on camera 2.9 in b4 from 0400 until she shows her pathetic face actually inside b4.

There's absolutely no sound. Totally silence until she walked in the main door at 04:54 AM. So nope your wild imagination and assumptions does not hold water whatsoever!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, kris66 said:

Are you serious?  So in your opinion she must be on drugs?  Yet you know nothing but claim that she is on drugs and just had to take more after she woke up.  Funny is that to me she just looked like a person who had way too much to drink today (and she did drink a lot at B7). Nothing else! These forums sometimes attract people with extreme wild imagination (borderline to hallucinations)

that's a bit standard after or during a party, a few sick puppies come up with wild theories and stories that don't make sense but how they would like it to be, especially the garage stories are doing well, i have never seen aziz use drugs other than some weed and if she did i don't care either.. it's her life, real life is so far away from life in the villas.. look at it or not.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i

^^^ You put your post in a quote box. but with respect to the B-4 garage.  I don't believe participants have a key to open the garage from the outside.  If they did, they wouldn't keep using the stairs by the garage to walk by the pool and enter the villa using the kitchen door, which is often unlocked.  Bogdan and Fior have keys to the B-4 garage.

I believe only B&N have a key to the B-7 garage.  The night of Gina's birthday party, Bogdan went outside through the front door of the villa and let the guests into the garage, where they partied with Nelly.  These guests did not want to be seen on cam entering the B-7 garage on cam 2-6.  This was the night that an intoxicated Nelly exited the garage with her panties around her ankles.  The guests that night could clearly be heard on the terrace cams, but not seen.  Cams 4-3 and 4-4 are  below the entrance to the B-7 garage.