B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, the tenants can open the garage door from the outside without a key.  how many of you think it took that bitch zara and the asshole anthony two hours to get from b5 to b4 at 0257 in the morning?  at most it would have taken them an hour and probably took less time than that if truth be known.  i would get a sub to listen for myself since none of you care to investigate but i'll pass.  people that pay should be pissed off over that little bitches actions!

There is a flat rooftop between the office and the villa itself.  It is accessible from the office but not from the main part of the villa.  The 5-1 pool cam can pick up sounds from this rooftop. This rooftop is the place to go for romantic fucking under the moon and stars and not be seen by other residents of the villas.   So I listened on replay for the time they may have been on the rooftop,  I did hear some sounds but these were mostly indistinct, except once for a female voice saying what sounded like, takoy bol'shoy rebenok!!  meaning its so big. baby!

To hide where they had been, Anthony and Zara obviously left the garage by the unlocked door and Zara then entered the villa through the front door rather than simply walking down the stairs from the office.  She was dressed perfectly, no disheveled clothing, her hair nicely combed.  It probably took her 30 minutes to make her appearance presentable -- you know how long women take to do this -- she looked as if she had just come from church, and not the temple of Dionysus.

2 hours ago, moules said:

There is a flat rooftop between the office and the villa itself.  It is accessible from the office but not from the main part of the villa.  The 5-1 pool cam can pick up sounds from this rooftop. This rooftop is the place to go for romantic fucking under the moon and stars and not be seen by other residents of the villas.   So I listened on replay for the time they may have been on the rooftop,  I did hear some sounds but these were mostly indistinct, except once for a female voice saying what sounded like, takoy bol'shoy rebenok!!  meaning its so big. baby!

To hide where they had been, Anthony and Zara obviously left the garage by the unlocked door and Zara then entered the villa through the front door rather than simply walking down the stairs from the office.  She was dressed perfectly, no disheveled clothing, her hair nicely combed.  It probably took her 30 minutes to make her appearance presentable -- you know how long women take to do this -- she looked as if she had just come from church, and not the temple of Dionysus.

What office ? Or did you mean the garage?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, the tenants can open the garage door from the outside without a key.  how many of you think it took that bitch zara and the asshole anthony two hours to get from b5 to b4 at 0257 in the morning?  at most it would have taken them an hour and probably took less time than that if truth be known.  i would get a sub to listen for myself since none of you care to investigate but i'll pass.  people that pay should be pissed off over that little bitches actions!

maybe they went out and got a drink after they left b5 ? No one knows if they went straight back to the villa.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

maybe they went out and got a drink after they left b5 ? No one knows if they went straight back to the villa.

It is only in his imagination.
You can hear them walking and saying their goodbyes before she locks the gate and goes down to the front door in B4, Anthony to B7

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It is only in his imagination.
You can hear them walking and saying their goodbyes before she locks the gate and goes down to the front door in B4, Anthony to B7

Yes the amount of made up "I believe" and sometimes "I know" stories here are extreme 🙂

After showering with Tereza, Father Timur enters Tani's room unaware she had returned to her room.  He then seems to be very reluctant to drop his towel in front of her.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She seems to be almost daring him to drop the towel.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

What a wuss!

• Haha 1