B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

From replay, Aziza woke up and has gone to the B-4 garage.  She is still there.  From a scan of the beds, no one else from B-4 or B-7 seems to be in the garage.  Perhaps she can play music loud there and dance by herself.

1 minute ago, moules said:

From replay, Aziza woke up and has gone to the B-4 garage.  She is still there.  From a scan of the beds, no one else from B-4 or B-7 seems to be in the garage.  Perhaps she can play music loud there and dance by herself.

she is back on her bed now, sadly I think she went in there to score :huh:

Dylan and Azura developing a good friendship , especially this current week , it might be that they have some discussions that have made them understand that have lots of things in common .

Dylan looks also a bit “ chilled “ with his actions , Ashley for sure will always be there whenever fun is needed , Aziza having a rather “ too much sleep “ week , Wendy always around also for some good times . 

Nice to see them spending time together , I don’t know though if we are getting indications that Dylan decided to slow down with his “ sexual “ activities with the rest . In a way it is the same with Anthony but with him is different since it seems that enough tenants don’t feel so good having him around , in comparison to the fun and pleasant Dylan . Let’s see . 

6 minutes ago, moules said:

Yep. She like to listen to Bob Marley really loud.

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

she is back on her bed now, sadly I think she went in there to score :huh:

I don't know who she might be scoring from.  I think the door to the garage from the parking area is locked.

5 hours ago, kris66 said:

Mdma does not make you sleepy. On the contrary. She was just drunk as hell.

no, booze makes you sloppy....and she gets all lovey as she was in B7 leading to  that floor fuck but all dreamy, tripping  dancing, hands on Dylan dick while dancing in close with him  and today all hands on girls and smiling  ( and then all full embrace loving with Ashley in tub     she is an MDMA star  and the high kicked in what 5 hours ago ... the booze would have knocked her out 

thats not to say that that you are also right about the amount of booze to go with it ... it's just speaks too much to a MDMA  behaviour 

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I meant score from her own stash not meet someone

Oh.  I would keep my stash close by, not in the B-4 garage.  Like B&N keep their alcohol in the B-7 garage to avoid it disappearing in the course of evening parties.  If there is a non-streaming cam or two in the B-4 garage, then I would feel more comfortable keeping a stash there.  Otherwise, no.

From her early weeks in RLC, I noticed that Aziza tends to fade around 23:00-24:00.  The recent festive evening with Dylan, Ashley and her on the LR floor in  B-7 being a notable exception.

18 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I meant score from her own stash not meet someone

Are you serious?  So in your opinion she must be on drugs?  Yet you know nothing but claim that she is on drugs and just had to take more after she woke up.  Funny is that to me she just looked like a person who had way too much to drink today (and she did drink a lot at B7). Nothing else! These forums sometimes attract people with extreme wild imagination (borderline to hallucinations)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

no, booze makes you sloppy....and she gets all lovey as she was in B7 leading to  that floor fuck but all dreamy, tripping  dancing, hands on Dylan dick while dancing in close with him  and today all hands on girls and smiling  ( and then all full embrace loving with Ashley in tub     she is an MDMA star  and the high kicked in what 5 hours ago ... the booze would have knocked her out 

thats not to say that that you are also right about the amount of booze to go with it ... it's just speaks too much to a MDMA  behaviour 

Take it from someone who's had his fair share of MDMA. She was not on MDMA. You do not stumble around like a drunk person on MDMA as she did when she broke a glass in the bathtup or crashed into her bed. And many people get all cuddely and also horny while being drunk. If you drink while on MDMA it cancels each other out so you don't get that high nor drunk. And she was 100% drunk and could not stand straight on her legs at the end. There's absolutely no evidence she was on any kind of drugs or MDMA.  I know certain people here just want it to be like that no matter what (I guess they feel some sort of perverse satisfaction when claiming the habitants are on drugs or drug dealers). But at the end of the day it's just pure speculations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Prenez-le de quelqu'un qui a eu sa juste part de MDMA. Elle n'était pas sous MDMA. Vous ne trébuchez pas comme une personne ivre sous MDMA comme elle l'a fait lorsqu'elle a cassé un verre dans la baignoire ou s'est écrasée dans son lit. Et beaucoup de gens deviennent câlins et aussi excités en étant ivres. Si vous buvez pendant que vous prenez de la MDMA, cela s'annule afin que vous ne deveniez pas si haut ni ivre. Et elle était 100% ivre et ne pouvait pas se tenir droite sur ses jambes à la fin. Il n'y a absolument aucune preuve qu'elle prenait de la drogue ou de la MDMA. Je sais que certaines personnes ici veulent juste que ce soit comme ça quoi qu'il arrive (je suppose qu'elles ressentent une sorte de satisfaction perverse lorsqu'elles prétendent que les habitants sont drogués ou trafiquants de drogue). Mais au final, ce ne sont que de pures spéculations.

se n'est pas AZIZA qui casse le verre mais bien le pied de ASHLEY regarder cam 2.7 a17h38

• Upvote 1