B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

il y a 46 minutes, ddhm a dit :

WTF … The parody continues … They can’t find girls and now they bring even mothers … Ridiculous .. not for RLC this time but for girls who accept an invitation ( ? ) or ask a former employer to help them financially or for a whatever transition (? ) … This isn’t good ( criticism made out of morality reasons ) … 

I think this is the first mother we see with RLC or at least a girl that she has no issues ( divorced , not good boyfriend relationship ) and there’s no actual need to go back on cameras life .. ohh well , whatever .. With this rate , we might even see Stella one day again 😁😁

Megan

26 minutes ago, joebirch said:

What’s the issue here…is she a do nothing? She looks fine

She didn't do anything until her 3rd stay on RLC. 13 bates and sex, so I guess she's not a do nothing.

13 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I am at least glad that she is not a long-haired do-nothing girl and there is nothing wrong with a mature woman, nice that she is there, although it will be short

Yes, I would rather see her instead of the other 2 nuns.

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

She didn't do anything until her 3rd stay on RLC. 13 bates and sex, so I guess she's not a do nothing.

Let’s see…she looks to old for my liking but can’t really get any worse in this apartment 

• Upvote 1

Wow, I did not expect to see Milena back. I have to admit her body looks great considering that she has given birth and she is not as young as other girls. If she is here to stay, I have to admit she is big improvement over the last do-nothing participant  Lara . 

• Like 3

I don't know, the fact that Milena is a mother doesn't help to think that she can do who knows what. It's one thing if she single and she don't have children, it's one thing to be a mother (we don't know if she's single).

I'm afraid Milena won't do anything exactly like the other girls.

The curious thing is that yesterday i wanted to write something about who was next to occupy the largest room and i was thinking about an old tenant, but then i changed my mind and let it go. Today i find out that Milena is back 😆.

• Haha 1