B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

12 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Diversity? Who the fuck cares about that? Shes a fat ass do nothing that hides in a tent. Another one that doesn't belong on RLC.

Her fat ass is what I like best about her...

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tle said:

That's what I'm thinking... They probably have a gymnasium and a girls locker room...

I believe that is more plausible that she have an apartment in town, or near by Barcelona, and she goes there to do what she doesn't want to do in B2.

8 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Quick peak of Bellas nipple last night. Very brief but I enjoyed it (1.27.45)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Try 11:51 Cam 14 this morning.. A far better view. Not sure how to link.. also the Kitchen cam a few minutes earlier

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 10 minutes, Kkru394 a dit :

Try 11:51 Cam 14 this morning.. A far better view. Not sure how to link.. also the Kitchen cam a few minutes earlier

Wow thankyou for that. Have linked it for you

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, joebirch said:

🙄….what do you do when you are home alone that is so entertaining

Well, the 1st thing I worked hard as a correction officer. Then  I come home and take A shower . Then I eat with my lady, then we play around. And then we like to watch the people on RLC. Since you want to know about My f****** personal life 🙄

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Well, the 1st thing I worked hard as a correction officer. Then  I come home and take A shower . Then I eat with my lady, then we play around. And then we like to watch the people on RLC. Since you want to know about My f****** personal life 🙄

Seems pretty boring 🤣

• Haha 1