B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

However, I must say at times you hit the nail on the head and a person should not be a participant in RLC.  Bella is floundering on the edge.

On the edge of showing an upskirt or on the edge of leaving 🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, joebirch said:

On the edge of showing an upskirt or on the edge of leaving 🤣

Until the door hits her in the ass on the way out, we will just have to wait and see.  (And probably read more bitching about her):biggrin:

Just now, happyone said:

Until the door hits her in the ass on the way out, we will just have to wait and see.  (And probably read more bitching about her):biggrin:

Let there be bitching…it’s well deserved 

3 hours ago, joebirch said:

What’s wrong with B1…take away Bob the builder that I never watch and feel sorry for those watching and hoping something will happen, the apartment is great 

B1 is perfectly fine and in a way , the “ secrecy “ of Shantal adds to the free spirited and doing all beautiful girls , Megan and Sambuka .. If Nadia did it , why not Shantal out of the blue ?? ( and make in the end fun of all of the complainers - they will just say that it took her too much time or in general find another excuse to prevail their unhappiness and negativity ) ..

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

In some way you are right but I think this came from her BF, he was the one in charge and Nadia couldn't say no. At least is what got from what I saw.

The guy seems in charge , he knew exactly where the room was when he entered , he wanted a BJ and he got it , he is quite “ skillful “ 🤣 , no problem with the cameras and behavior completely  normal and no stress at all , no shy , all great . It then might be explained that it is Nadia who has been shy or afraid to invite him in the apartment but let’s hope that the camera results and whatever happened might have been the beginning of a no more issues for privacy on cameras … And yes , one of the best deep throaters we have seen , as all men who love and respect a great blowjob girl , Nadia is great and a lucky bastard this guy is 😁

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

B1 is perfectly fine and in a way , the “ secrecy “ of Shantal adds to the free spirited and doing all beautiful girls , Megan and Sambuka .. If Nadia did it , why not Shantal out of the blue ?? ( and make in the end fun of all of the complainers - they will just say that it took her too much time or in general find another excuse to prevail their unhappiness and negativity ) ..

Nah…I truly think there is something wrong with Shantal…like she is either really dumb or extremely immature…RLC won’t miss anything without she being here

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Nah…I truly think there is something wrong with Shantal…like she is either really dumb or extremely immature…RLC won’t miss anything without she being here

I still like her because she’s a black girl and it’s nice to have diversity , she’s “ strangely “ shy as she often has no nudity problems and other times she acts like a nun , in any case , when it is too much happening or it is boring with RLC , it might be a good alternative and watch her and try to understand what’s going on in her mind than the Russian speaking at the rest of the apartments 😁 … At the moment , the worst in the roster is Bella .. But , she’s Nadia’s friend so who knows , maybe we will be again “ caught stupid “ like it happened earlier on Monday .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I still like her because she’s a black girl and it’s nice to have diversity , she’s “ strangely “ shy as she often has no nudity problems and other times she acts like a nun , in any case , when it is too much happening or it is boring with RLC , it might be a good alternative and watch her and try to understand what’s going on in her mind than the Russian speaking at the rest of the apartments 😁 … At the moment , the worst in the roster is Bella .. But , she’s Nadia’s friend so who knows , maybe we will be again “ caught stupid “ like it happened earlier on Monday .. 

she is confused…I am way to busy to watch live, and I am happy I barely see her on replays…and we have a black girl that is doing just fine