B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

21 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It seems that some people on here are harshly criticizing Bella since she joined RLC few days ago.   

It seems that she was referred to RLC by Nadia and my guess is that she will be a short term participant for few weeks to fill the vaccum that Ari left. It is a similar situation when Polya joined RLC for a month.

Yes, we all hope it’s very short term, but in the meantime we will trash her 🤣🤣

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It seems that some people on here are harshly criticizing Bella since she joined RLC few days ago.   

It seems that she was referred to RLC by Nadia and my guess is that she will be a short term participant for few weeks to fill the vaccum that Ari left. It is a similar situation when Polya joined RLC for a month.

I can only hope. She is useless. 

I was out all day yesterday but playing catch up was blown away by Nadia’s  performance. I know I suggested she might be a slow burner but that bj was completely unexpected; at least that explains where she goes on her nights away. Just a pity it is a bloke she teamed up with and not a lady. I was hoping she’d get something on with Milena; still you never know, early days yet to see if she swings both ways🤞🤞

The floor plan for B-2 is that of an apartment for a family of four:  the master bedroom with the en suite bathroom for the parents, and twp much smaller bedrooms for the two kids.   Solely based on the duration of one BJ, Nadia and her boyfriend appear to enjoy prolonged sex sessions.  If that is indeed the case, we are likely to never watch them fucking because that bed is too fucking small.

• Haha 2

At 6 p.m., Nadia went deep into her throat with her boyfriend. Then they went out and haven't come back yet They must have had long, thick sex. Her boyfriend's genitals are very long and thick.When should I have sex in front of the camera?

12 minutes ago, coolhuman said:

At 6 p.m., Nadia went deep into her throat with her boyfriend. Then they went out and haven't come back yet They must have had long, thick sex. Her boyfriend's genitals are very long and thick.When should I have sex in front of the camera?

Any time that you want. Is your woman hot?

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, zone51 said:

or more in her own apartment

That's possible too but it looked like she was studying the other day so I was thinking she might be spending some of her time in classes... Just using the apartment for free rent and board while she's taking courses...

2 minutes ago, tle said:

That's possible too but it looked like she was studying the other day so I was thinking she might be spending some of her time in classes... Just using the apartment for free rent and board while she's taking courses...

She also changes her clothes and takes shower at the university?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She also changes her clothes and takes shower at the university?

That's what I'm thinking... They probably have a gymnasium and a girls locker room...