B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

3 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Nadia reminds me of Esmi sister…she didn’t do jack shit for months and then she brought over 2 guys

How is that possible--Nadia only brought over 1 guy 😏

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

Nadia reminds me of Esmi sister…she didn’t do jack shit for months and then she brought over 2 guys

The sisters will always have their fans and rightfully their haters … Esmi’s sister i think liked the cameras but she simply wasn’t a girl who would do “ commercial “ things just because she should ( masturbation seems to be “ obligatory “ let’s say ) .. I also think that the presence of Esmi kept her a bit “ hesitant “ for more but in the end , she really liked that guy and got completely loose .. By the way , with Dylan around , i am thinking how “ cruel “ he was trying to make her cum or wet by fingering her ( she was often in pain ) and you see now The Master how he easily makes them enjoy and you wonder how it could all be with this crazy Italian and lovely Zambava in B4 nearly a year ago 😊

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, joebirch said:

she is confused…I am way to busy to watch live, and I am happy I barely see her on replays…and we have a black girl that is doing just fine 

Azura is simply underestimated .. she gained much much sympathy by myself when yesterday she opened completely to Dylan and said things about her personal life and that she’s always around and never felt like she has a home , that was really great to listen and in a way explains so much trying to understand these people . Again , the decision of RLC since over a year now to try and have at least 1-2 English speaking people is working great , I think it started with Luna , we then got Taylor and now Dylan , it really adds to watch and learn things in Barcelona better and easier . 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

How is that possible--Nadia only brought over 1 guy 😏

Esmi sister, for fuck sake I don’t remember her name, brought one guy in the beginning, then didn’t do anything for like 3 months, brought another guy and then she brought her boyfriend…regardless my point is that Nadia will probably not do anything without her boyfriend being there 

37 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Let there be bitching…it’s well deserved 

Bella just needs to go. Still no shower and changes her clothes like a magician. Except you can see the trick.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Azura is simply underestimated .. she gained much much sympathy by myself when yesterday she opened completely to Dylan and said things about her personal life and that she’s always around and never felt like she has a home , that was really great to listen and in a way explains so much trying to understand these people . Again , the decision of RLC since over a year now to try and have at least 1-2 English speaking people is working great , I think it started with Luna , we then got Taylor and now Dylan , it really adds to watch and learn things in Barcelona better and easier . 

Maybe in the next life if there is any, the almighty one will have it one language for everyone.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

🤷‍♂️..idk, I really just come here for the bates, couldn’t care less about personal stories 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe in the next life if there is any, the almighty one will have it one language for everyone.

Please check the PM to the admin 😂🤣 considering my premium membership 😛 because I have issues . Thank you mister ( sorry for the off topic to the rest 😬 )

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I still like her because she’s a black girl and it’s nice to have diversity , she’s “ strangely “ shy as she often has no nudity problems and other times she acts like a nun , in any case , when it is too much happening or it is boring with RLC , it might be a good alternative and watch her and try to understand what’s going on in her mind than the Russian speaking at the rest of the apartments 😁 … At the moment , the worst in the roster is Bella .. But , she’s Nadia’s friend so who knows , maybe we will be again “ caught stupid “ like it happened earlier on Monday .. 

Diversity? Who the fuck cares about that? Shes a fat ass do nothing that hides in a tent. Another one that doesn't belong on RLC.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

Diversity? Who the fuck cares about that? Shes a fat ass do nothing that hides in a tent. Another one that doesn't belong on RLC.

🤣🤣🤣…she does have a fat ass, dumb look on her face but she is an exotic tent bater 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

It seems that some people on here are harshly criticizing Bella since she joined RLC few days ago.   

It seems that she was referred to RLC by Nadia and my guess is that she will be a short term participant for few weeks to fill the vaccum that Ari left. It is a similar situation when Polya joined RLC for a month.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Please check the PM to the admin 😂🤣 considering my premium membership 😛 because I have issues . Thank you mister ( sorry for the off topic to the rest 😬 )

I have no way of checking Admins PM's.