B2 - General Topic 2023 #8 (June)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Nadia I think we can say that after a very disappointing start , it is like the deepthroat blowjob set her free and sheโ€™s know perfectly fine ( it might be also that the burden of Bella being around and not anymore making miracles ๐Ÿ˜‚ )ย 

When did she deepthroat?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

When did she deepthroat?

If you have the replay , check Nadiaโ€™s room after 19:15 and onwards on Monday 4th June ..ย 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Yes .. this is what happened also if I remember correctly .. that was a hell of a moment , the forum was making much fun .. I think the archives for whoever has the patience to search will remind the moment ..ย 

She was also heavily intoxicated when she returned to pack

5 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

When did she deepthroat?

ย 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

If you have the replay , check Nadiaโ€™s room after 19:15 and onwards on Monday 4th June ..ย 

The BJ was actually on the 6th At 18:34 on cam 18

1 hour ago, johnny0692 said:

ย 

The BJ was actually on the 6th At 18:34 on cam 18

Yes , you are completely right , my bad and apologies to @Pete1960ย , I checked the forum so as to let him know as i was browsing faster the B2 topic and I must have read a post written later and confused the date/time . In any case , thanks for correcting the mistakeย 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

๊ทธ๋…€๋Š” ์–ธ์ œ deepthroating ํ–ˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๊นŒ?

ย 
REPLAY.REALIFECAM.COM

24์‹œ๊ฐ„ ๋…นํ™”๋กœ ์ข‹์•„ํ•˜๋Š” ์บ ์„ ์‹œ์ฒญํ•˜์„ธ์š”
ย 
6/6 After 18:32 PM
Yes, his genitals were very long and hard. And they went out and had free sex and came back in a day. I want to witness their hard core sex in the future
ย 
  • Like 1