B2 - General Topic 2023 #8 (June)

We can for sure say that Milena coming back made instantly the apartment “ alive “ and “ moving “ again .. i don’t know what she will offer but kudos to her that being an experienced and veteran , she knows exactly how things work .. even Megan and Shantal visiting ( Shantal meeting one more of her colleagues ) is a step towards the right direction , well done to her ☺️

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

22:38:17 Bella leaves with her back pack and a tote. Evidently did not want to join Megan and Milena in the bath

I think she just left the project but who cares, those two girls in the bath are also very nice to see

Il y a 7 heures, Noldus a dit :

Girls with shorter stays than 30 days throughout the ages.

Dominica 29
Laura 29
Sambuka Present
Erika 28
Buffy 28
Kris 27
Agnete 27
Layla 24
Nadia Present
Mindy 22
Molly 20
Nikki 18
Antonia 17

Milagres 14
Angelika 13
Mariam 13
Severina 13
Bella 9
Miami 8
Inna 4
Emmy 4
Juliet 4
Mia (not the twin) 3
Villanelle 1

Does anyone know the story about Villanelle's 1 day stay? And maybe also about the other very short stays? 

Did they show anything? Or did they leave before any nudity could be seen? Etc...

17 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Does anyone know the story about Villanelle's 1 day stay? And maybe also about the other very short stays? 

Did they show anything? Or did they leave before any nudity could be seen? Etc...

Villanelle appeared , she made a phonecall to someone and was showing the room , as soon as she finished the call , she left B2 ( current Nadia’s room ) if i remember correctly and 4 or 6 hours after she took her things and that was it … I remember this like yesterday but I might be wrong with the times 😂🤣

• Thanks 1