B2 - General Topic 2023 #8 (June)

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Villanelle appeared , she made a phonecall to someone and was showing the room , as soon as she finished the call , she left B2 ( current Nadia’s room ) if i remember correctly and 4 or 6 hours after she took her things and that was it … I remember this like yesterday but I might be wrong with the times 😂🤣

So... She didn't like her room, then?... Or was there another reason that you (or someone) could discern?

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

We can for sure say that Milena coming back made instantly the apartment “ alive “ and “ moving “ again .. i don’t know what she will offer but kudos to her that being an experienced and veteran , she knows exactly how things work .. even Megan and Shantal visiting ( Shantal meeting one more of her colleagues ) is a step towards the right direction , well done to her ☺️

what has she done exactly that she hasn't done before if this is a step in the right direction then that's a bad first step🤔 😂

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Villanelle appeared , she made a phonecall to someone and was showing the room , as soon as she finished the call , she left B2 ( current Nadia’s room ) if i remember correctly and 4 or 6 hours after she took her things and that was it … I remember this like yesterday but I might be wrong with the times 😂🤣

thanks for the recollection.  wiped away the cobwebs in my brain.  IIRC, it seemed as if she was showing the room to a bf and explaining the cameras, and the person on the phone told her to leave.  And she did.  I think she was willing to participate, but this other person gave her an ultimatum, or semi-ultimatum.

• Thanks 2

Il y a 17 heures, Pete1960 a dit :

Please send to me - TIA 

I asked the person I got it from if it's ok. I wouldn't want someone getting banned from RLC because of the watermarks if it gets spread too widely.

Now waiting for his answer; if its ok, I'll send it to you. Or maybe he will.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

So... She didn't like her room, then?... Or was there another reason that you (or someone) could discern?

It looked like that when she showed the room , she left the apartment and might had a talk with the person she was showing it , only to come back and disappear for good 😂 .. maybe it was the cameras 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 1 minute, moules a dit :

thanks for the recollection.  wiped away the cobwebs in my brain.  IIRC, it seemed as if she was showing the room to a bf and explaining the cameras, and the person on the phone told her to leave.  And she did.  I think she was willing to participate, but this other person gave her an ultimatum, or semi-ultimatum.

Thanks. 

If someone knows more, that knowledge is always welcome!

And also the stories about the other very short stays, of course!

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Yes .. this is what happened also if I remember correctly .. that was a hell of a moment , the forum was making much fun .. I think the archives for whoever has the patience to search will remind the moment .. 

Buffy , Agnete and Milagres I also remember I believe , Agnete was due to commenting about the war ( these are the speculations at least ) , Buffy I think she was for a short term and she was brought from  Daniela If i remember correctly and was in the sharing room in the villa ( now Dana & Zara ) , she was seen at her last days speaking with a guy from Holland I think .. Agnete on a funny note had the same room like Villanele 😂🤣.. Milagres need to think her story .. the rest I can’t remember a thing 😱😱

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Seems like Nadia is starting to feel more at home. 🙂

Nadia I think we can say that after a very disappointing start , it is like the deepthroat blowjob set her free and she’s know perfectly fine ( it might be also that the burden of Bella being around and not anymore making miracles 😂

• Upvote 1