B2 - General Topic 2023 #8 (June)

Girls with shorter stays than 30 days throughout the ages.

Dominica 29
Laura 29
Sambuka Present
Erika 28
Buffy 28
Kris 27
Agnete 27
Layla 24
Nadia Present
Mindy 22
Molly 20
Nikki 18
Antonia 17

Milagres 14
Angelika 13
Mariam 13
Severina 13
Bella 9
Miami 8
Inna 4
Emmy 4
Juliet 4
Mia (not the twin) 3
Villanelle 1

• Thanks 1

RLC finally “ got rid of “ a girl that this - simply - wasn’t for her .. i don’t know if complains - as was posted from users to RLC and revealed at similar to CC site - had anything to do with it , but  it was for sure the right decision . It can’t be that there are SO MANY girls around that we see joining events - I mean even Fiora participates  likes she’s a tenant - and Bella was a tenant who had to change clothes on top of the ones she was wearing , I can’t even think when and if we have ever seen this before . 

Actually , her “ best “ revelation was the nip slip yesterday as was shared in video links and obviously last night looking hot and super  sexy when she went out with Milena .. Can this all mean that we are soon to see the “ substitution “ in B2 ? Can it be Fiora who - let’s be honest - in a way looks like she’s “ warming up “ for the 3rd return ? In a way , why not ? She hits viewership easily , she LOVES the cameras and …. MAYBE , we can see what the hell goes on with Vamp as not being around it might be that he is “ History “ .. let’s see , B2 desperately needs a girl to be “ crazy “ ( Ari , Sambuka , Ashley style ) so as to see unpredictability and excitement ( I am sorry but I can’t connect watching a mother - no matter how hot Milena looks - and Nadia we don’t know for sure if the yesterday’s incredible BJ/deepthroat incident was an “ accident / mistake “ ) and provide a close to similar content like Sambuka and the girls of the villas ( ok , not the same range but at least being cameras comfortable for anything 😉 ) . 

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Girls with shorter stays than 30 days throughout the ages.

Dominica 29
Laura 29
Sambuka Present
Erika 28
Buffy 28
Kris 27
Agnete 27
Layla 24
Nadia Present
Mindy 22
Molly 20
Nikki 18
Antonia 17

Milagres 14
Angelika 13
Mariam 13
Severina 13
Bella 9
Miami 8
Inna 4
Emmy 4
Juliet 4
Mia (not the twin) 3
Villanelle 1

Pff , I can’t even express the gratitude of such statistics , i think not even RLC could provide so fast such an answer if anyone was asking for a list with the shortest stays in history ..

Well done and big respect good friend 😇👏👏👏👏 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC finally “ got rid of “ a girl that this - simply - wasn’t for her .. i don’t know if complains - as was posted from users to RLC and revealed at similar to CC site - had anything to do with it , but  it was for sure the right decision . It can’t be that there are SO MANY girls around that we see joining events - I mean even Fiora participates  likes she’s a tenant - and Bella was a tenant who had to change clothes on top of the ones she was wearing , I can’t even think when and if we have ever seen this before . 

Actually , her “ best “ revelation was the nip slip yesterday as was shared in video links and obviously last night looking hot and super  sexy when she went out with Milena .. Can this all mean that we are soon to see the “ substitution “ in B2 ? Can it be Fiora who - let’s be honest - in a way looks like she’s “ warming up “ for the 3rd return ? In a way , why not ? She hits viewership easily , she LOVES the cameras and …. MAYBE , we can see what the hell goes on with Vamp as not being around it might be that he is “ History “ .. let’s see , B2 desperately needs a girl to be “ crazy “ ( Ari , Sambuka , Ashley style ) so as to see unpredictability and excitement ( I am sorry but I can’t connect watching a mother - no matter how hot Milena looks - and Nadia we don’t know for sure if the yesterday’s incredible BJ/deepthroat incident was an “ accident / mistake “ ) and provide a close to similar content like Sambuka and the girls of the villas ( ok , not the same range but at least being cameras comfortable for anything 😉 ) . 

IMO, Bella was like Miron.  RLC didn't want a bed to sit empty for days on end, so an apparent friend of Nadia was willing, and was paid for essentially filling a bed.

• Upvote 1