Dasha & Sasha with Samantha #3 (2023)

I think Eva is trying to continue to learn English and I suppose this is one way to do it. When she first got to this apartment she was taking English lessons with someone online but that apparently has stopped. Mat can speak very fluent English and I think that both Sasha and Dasha can also although not as fluently as Mat. It sure would be nice to see all of them carry on a conversation in English so we knew what the hell they're talking about. You would think RLC might suggest they speak English every once in a while to please a lot of their paying customers. Some have suggested that RLC does not want tenants to speak English if at all possible...the question always has been WHY?

On 9/12/2023 at 6:27 AM, miscvoyeur said:

Funny to say that Eva and Mat having sex in the living room is the most daring thing they've done to date since being here.

Lately, I had actually made the observation that things have become more quiet between Eva and Mat in the apartment over time. At the beginning I thought that maybe their relationship has a down, but in the meantime it seems to me as if they just keep at least a part of their sex life away from the camera on purpose. The last example for my suspicion was an event I observed this morning ...

• 7:55 (Eva room) Eva on the bed alone but almost naked
  • 8:05 (Eva room) Mat joins in, touching and kissing Eva
  • 8:11 (Eva room) Eva gets into position, they play sex without really having sex, foreplay as it could not be more cheesy 😁
  • 8:22 (Eva room) Mat about to start action, but Eva decides to get dressed and
  • 8:25 (Cam1) - Both leaving the apartment
  • 8:39 (Cam1) - Mat and than Eva with some delay back in the apartment

... both then go directly to the balcony. Well, now the question remains what the two have done so spontaneously for 14min off camera. I don't know. If they had only gone out for a smoke, then they could certainly have done that right on the balcony. I do not know. It's just a guess, but something is strange. 

Anyway, no matter how this day turns out, All together, I would say that the experiement Eva together with Dasha&Sasha in one apartment can probably be considered to be a failure. I would have liked it better if Eva and Mat had gotten the new apartment instead of Angie. There would have been at least some potential for some development at this new place. At the moment, it seems to me that everyone is somehow too alone or too close together without being actually close. As you can see over and over again in B5, it takes the right combination of couples to make it work, and often it's just a mistake. It seems that negative element outweighs any real advantages. 5 people, distributed over two apartments, in a way that blocking them the most and achieving the least. 

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Eva's ass was in the air and Mat eagerly licking her anus--now just a lot of caressing and he still has his erection-lots of licking going on--probably some fucking upcuming

He better hope she washed her ass before he started licking.   :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Eva's ass was in the air and Mat eagerly licking her anus--now just a lot of caressing and he still has his erection-lots of licking going on--probably some fucking upcuming

She is bating while he strokes and kisses her body--now the fucking