B2 - General Topic 2023 #9 (June)

Wow, just got my first look at Lubna. Talk of working in a club, performing erotic shows. $50 drinks, $300 private shows (no sex). 

I am skeptical. Lubna is nothing to write home about. Skinny, no tits, pale white, and her lower legs, especially the knees are all bruised. ( ? )

The bar must be set very low in Barcelona for erotic entertainment.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So RLC's latest addition to this apartment has a grand total of maybe 7 hours awake in this apartment after a week?  The rest is spent sleeping or out at her other job?  WTF RLC...do you think subs don't notice, get irritated and cancel because of this kind of shit?  This girl left the apartment almost 24hrs ago, she has returned wearing the same clothes she left in and is now collapsed on Milena's bed.  I assume she will sleep for the next 10 hrs and then head out again...and repeat.

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

So RLC's latest addition to this apartment has a grand total of maybe 7 hours awake in this apartment after a week?  The rest is spent sleeping or out at her other job?  WTF RLC...do you think subs don't notice, get irritated and cancel because of this kind of shit?  This girl left the apartment almost 24hrs ago, she has returned wearing the same clothes she left in and is now collapsed on Milena's bed.  I assume she will sleep for the next 10 hrs and then head out again...and repeat.

Well, you wanted an apartment with only girls, now you have an apartment with only girls.

I have tried to explain to you more than once that the action would then also takes place somewhere else, but you thought you knew better.  🤣

29 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, you wanted an apartment with only girls, now you have an apartment with only girls.

I have tried to explain to you more than once that the action would then also takes place somewhere else, but you thought you knew better.  🤣

No actually the only thing that the unforgiving bone smuggler which you are explained, is that YOU WANTED GUYS. Plus you urged RLC to close B1 B2 and all of the "girls" apartments.  This and other apartments have been better with no guys in the past and with better girls who actually stay there.  So stop your delusional fantasy regarding men and lets get back to the way things were.  

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No actually the only thing that the unforgiving bone smuggler which you are explained, is that YOU WANTED GUYS. Plus you urged RLC to close B1 B2 and all of the "girls" apartments.  This and other apartments have been better with no guys in the past and with better girls who actually stay there.  So stop your delusional fantasy regarding men and lets get back to the way things were.  

LOL, My idea is that the girls have fun in the apartment and not only somewhere else. Your problem is and will always be that you ignore that most girls are straight (i.e. they like guys). I like to see girls having fun. In your version, they sleep most of the time and hang out on their smartphones the rest of the time at this place. All the action is happening somewere else. Your idea is not working. It is boring as hell.

BTW, Did you try to find a therapist to help you overcome your homophobia? I would be really interested to know if I am right with my strong assumption. Are you actually try to compensate your homosexuality with homophobia? 

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

LOL, My idea is that the girls have fun in the apartment and not only somewhere else. Your problem is and will always be that you ignore that most girls are straight (i.e. they like guys). I like to see girls having fun. In your version, they sleep most of the time and hang out on their smartphones the rest of the time at this place. All the action is happening somewere else. Your idea is not working. It is boring as hell.

BTW, Did you try to find a therapist to help you overcome your homophobia? I would be really interested to know if I am right with my strong assumption. Are you actually try to compensate your homosexuality with homophobia? 

Typical homoerotic day dream...longs that every guy that is not interested in looking at guys (bet you logged some time in B7 watching some jackass pulling his meat this week) is secretly gay.  You're fantasy is just that...but doo carry on with your longing for guys elsewhere.

22 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Typical homoerotic day dream...longs that every guy that is not interested in looking at guys (bet you logged some time in B7 watching some jackass pulling his meat this week) is secretly gay.  You're fantasy is just that...but doo carry on with your longing for guys elsewhere.

Eh, I am a voyeur, and in the limits that a forum like this allows me, I openly admit it. Although this tendency is clearly not accepted by society. Homosexuality, on the other hand, is clearly socially accepted, at least in my area.  Why would I have a problem admitting it here if I were gay? Your statement makes zero sense. 

The trouble I strongly suspect you have, however, would be a clear explanation of why you are still pretending that you are not gay. I really think that you are masking your homosexuality with homophobia. Do you come from a strict religious or very conservative background? Those are two really strong influencing factors for people like I suspect you are. Anyway, it's important for me to make it clear to you that you can openly admit here that it's you who can't take his eyes off the guys. In truth, that's why you thought of this topic in the first place, isn't it?