Martina & Alberto - 2023 #5

Noldus

Been a minute since we've seen that!  Good to see there's still something there, although I'm sure there are some who will say they just did it for the cameras for their "job".  I'm sure HE wanted her, and she seemed to enjoy it, but I suppose we'll never know how much or if she did it just to make him happy.  I'm on the wagon with those who believe there's a girlfriend with whom she spends half her time, but I still believe she cares for Alberto also.  After seeing her and Nelly, I'd place good money on the fact that she gets her sex fix from the girlfriend 98.255485% of the time because she enjoys that a LOT more... beyond the fact that it lasts longer than a commercial break!  🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, darkman said:

Well, I already saw it, she ends up masturbating, as a man I would feel very disappointed if my partner stayed like that halfway.

So would I, and that's one of the biggest issues Alberto has with satisfying her.  I think at this point though, he knows he can't complete with another woman, so we gets what he can.  He should still make an effort if he cares for her, but his long time "neglect" has done it's damage.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Moosecini said:

but I still believe she cares for Alberto also. 

Agreed.  I said from the very beginning that FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS usually always involves two people who care a lot about each other.  I think these two have that connection but no more than just FWB.  I don’t think they simply fuck for the cams … I think there is an fond connection.  But it is not enough for her, sadly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I think there is an fond connection.  But it is not enough for her, sadly.

They also have the pet connection.. There's Taco.. I've noticed the relationship has suffered since Blackie passed...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

38 minutes ago, tle said:

They also have the pet connection.. There's Taco.. I've noticed the relationship has suffered since Blackie passed...

When Martina's presumed girlfriend visited the apartment for the birthday celebration, Taco appeared to recognize her and was 'happy' to see her.  Taco's reaction as she entered the apartment made me think that the girlfriend lived nearby and sometimes met Martina when she was out walking Taco.

I thought that after this first appearance, the girlfriend might make a subsequent visit to the apartment, a casual visit, but that has yet to happen.  I am quite certain everyone at that party knew who she was, and her relationship with Martina.  If Martina thought her presence would be an affront to Alberto, she would not have been there.

I will speculate and say she probably has a very robust libido that matches Martina's, but this will not be revealed to the cameras.

And if Taco could only talk.  The stories he could tell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1