B4 - General Topic 2023 #34 (June)

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Fior !!  WTF is he doing there ?  No party , leave the girls alone ! 

36 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

4:50 AM and STILL there ?  Has je been hired to follow the girls or what ?  Can't he just let the girls have their own time without always interfere ?? 

25 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Fior !  I'm sure ! 

21 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

He really looks like an imbecile !! Always his STUPID smile! 

You have got a serious problem.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

He really looks like an imbecile !! Always his STUPID smile

His smile is part of his personality, he seems like a good guy and all the girls like him.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

It gets so weird with Ashley seeing her “ trapping “ herself and not enjoying as she wants … she masturbates , “ plays “ with her best friend but she stays away from the guy she enjoys pleasure and fun .. for what ? To keep Aziza happy that she’s not around him ? I mean , she even rejected  Lacrim last  night when he had brought her where he wanted by loosening her and making her horny till The Master appeared and she went to her room .. this gradual developing friendship with Aziza kind of has frozen the fun she has with Dylan .. drama on development I guess . 

18 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They were hanging out with him on the balcony drinking for a long time, the girls like him and he is the reason they are still awake or else they would have just gone to bed. So at least we have something to watch. And remember he already had sex with Ashley before so who knows what will happen 🙂

He's just one of the "gals".  They like him, 'cause he's harmless to them.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

He looks like a nice guy but I just can't see him always "hunting and waiting for" something to happen... 

Men do that often, especially when payed for that.