B1 - General Topic 2023 #14 (June / July)

5 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I have said it 2 times to 2 people and now you can go fuck yourself newbie.

I'd rather be a newbie than a DebbiDowner / annoying Person...👐😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

it is always amusing to read this forum, someone who is surprised if a girl masturbates in front of the camera, I would like to remind you that they are paid for this, let's say some are slower than others but the end is always the same, they have to earn their piece of bread

• Haha 1

2 nice looking Guest girls it seems:

1) a friend of Shantal, sleeping next to her in Shantals bedroom now. Not too shy, less shy even than Shantal was for a long time. (I think Shantal is prettier though, but that's personal taste).

2) a girl now in the living room with Megan, Sambuka & some guy. I'm seeing her for the first time now. Does anyone know her? Ex-tenant or not? Did she show a lot yet?... 

26 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

1) a friend of Shantal, sleeping next to her in Shantals bedroom now. Not too shy, less shy even than Shantal was for a long time. (I think Shantal is prettier though, but that's personal taste).

2) a girl now in the living room with Megan, Sambuka & some guy. I'm seeing her for the first time now. Does anyone know her? Ex-tenant or not? Did she show a lot yet?... 

I think she already went to this apartement, iirc she is a friend of Sambuka

• Thanks 1

I just watch as Shantal made up the bed after sleeping there with her guest. She very deliberately short sheeted the bed vertically. (Some of you will know that short sheeting is). It seems odd to do that unless to make a clear demarkation of personal space. I don't understand if Shantal was doing that for her benefit or for ours? 

il y a 8 minutes, philo a dit :

I just watch as Shantal made up the bed after sleeping there with her guest. She very deliberately short sheeted the bed vertically. (Some of you will know that short sheeting is). It seems odd to do that unless to make a clear demarkation of personal space. I don't understand if Shantal was doing that for her benefit or for ours? 

What is short sheeting?

And why would that be to our benefit?

I'm also having difficulty determining what the relationship between Shantal and her guest might be from the visual cues. Clearly they have some past history together but it does not appear to be an exceptionally close relationship. Maybe others have seen things, but I have seen nothing to indicate "closeness": no hugging, touching...not even much eye contact from the guest toward Shantal? 

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

What is short sheeting?

And why would that be to our benefit?

Short sheeting can be observed by watching on Replay as Shantal makes the bed. She used the two bed sheets to fold vertically, physically separating the bed into two distinct areas (i.e. short) rather than the full length and width of the sheet to cover the entire bed. Shantal's actions were observably deliberate. So, my question of "benefit" asked whether Shantal was intending to send the demarkation message to us, the viewer, or to the guest? 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm also having difficulty determining what the relationship between Shantal and her guest might be from the visual cues. Clearly they have some past history together but it does not appear to be an exceptionally close relationship. Maybe others have seen things, but I have seen nothing to indicate "closeness": no hugging, touching...not even much eye contact from the guest toward Shantal? 

According to her IG's stories, Shantal welcomed her friend, which is coming from Prague, at the airport. I have not found any other relationship other than friend

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

She tried a bra in Sambuka's room and now she showers naked

• Thanks 1