Scarlett & Casper 2023 #1

Just me that finds really sad those guys buying airsoft guns to pretend to be soldiers instead of actually joying the war?

I don't know how patriotic they are and of course that they have a self preservation instinct. But to practice this sport while your country is being attracted is kinda weird.

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Just me that finds really sad those guys buying airsoft guns to pretend to be soldiers instead of actually joying the war?

I don't know how patriotic they are and of course that they have a self preservation instinct. But to practice this sport while your country is being attracted is kinda weird.

yes, just you 😁

it's two different things, Airsoft is a game, War is real life 

i am playing also paintball in real life but i am not a soldier either and if my country is in war, i can't do anything in battle field 

Edited by moos54

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

yes, just you 😁

it's two different things 

i am playing also paintball in real life but i am not a soldier either and if my country is in war, i can't do anything in fight field 

Well, that's why there is basic training.

I know that many are sad that  their country is at war but doesn't have the guts to go and fight. Especially knowing that the odds of being killed is very high. Just yesterday Nadia was crying to her husband that her mom is working on a basic training facility and they are getting reports that many former students are dying every day.

But then, to spend money to pretend to be soldiers in  a fake war scenario to me is childish and plain weird. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, that's why there is basic training.

I know that many are sad that  their country is at war but doesn't have the guts to go and fight. Especially knowing that the odds of being killed is very high. Just yesterday Nadia was crying to her husband that her mom is working on a basic training facility and they are getting reports that many former students are dying every day.

But then, to spend money to pretend to be soldiers in  a fake war scenario to me is childish and plain weird. 

Playing war with fake weapons and waging war for real with real weapons are still two different things, whether they are Ukrainians or not, moreover they are not all Ukrainians
Besides, we don't really know how long they have been living in Poland, if that turns out they have been there since long before the start of this war.
In fact you simply blame them for being young and having fun in a country where they can while some of them come from a country at war, but not everyone is cut out for this kind of thing. , and I'm not sure that real fighters really need people who are just cannon fodder

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Playing war with fake weapons and waging war for real with real weapons are still two different things, whether they are Ukrainians or not, moreover they are not all Ukrainians
Besides, we don't really know how long they have been living in Poland, if that turns out they have been there since long before the start of this war.
In fact you simply blame them for being young and having fun in a country where they can while some of them come from a country at war, but not everyone is cut out for this kind of thing. , and I'm not sure that real fighters really need people who are just cannon fodder

I'm not blaming them. Is my perspective about them. To me they looks childish and in a weird citation.  And as I said, maybe they aren't patriotic and maybe you are right, there is a possibility that they are living there for a really long time and doesn't have any connection with their home country. I even recognized that maybe they just doesn't want to risk their lives.  

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm not blaming them. Is my perspective about them. To me they looks childish and in a weird citation.  And as I said, maybe they aren't patriotic and maybe you are right, there is a possibility that they are living there for a really long time and doesn't have any connection with their home country. I even recognized that maybe they just doesn't want to risk their lives.  

If airsoft is as much fun as paintball then I totally get it. Its just plain great fun. Maybe a bit misunderstood. It is strange though if their "brothers in arms"who  are risking and losing their lives hourly to real guns, saw this, they might not be impressed.

• 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

No idea who she is, but she looks cute. I'd welcome her as a participant.

Peater took a shower a while ago, looks like it's her turn.... let's see what the sleeping arrangements are, couch already converted into the bed, and Peater is no stranger to action on that couch!! 🤣