B7 - General Topic 2023 #21 (June / July)

3 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I'm always amazed at the space some girls, but also RLC, give such primers. Unfortunately, RLC is becoming more and more one of men, be they members, but also "guests" encapsulated for men who have sex with socks, shoes in bed or with pants hanging at the back of their knees, insensitive, who do not respect the girls. One can certainly imagine that due to a lack of suitable solo girls and out of sheer desperation, RLC is aiming for a long-term conversion of the website to almost exclusively apartments for couples. Whether that, if true, will keep long-term subscribers and produce enough new subscribers is doubtful.

Very doubtful...already too much like VHTV.

• Upvote 1

What's the story between Gloria and that Spanish guy who slept least night in the LR (seen before also)? 

Nice couple.

Very comfortable with each other (probably he doesn't want to have sex on cam, ok, I understand) but ... not even a goodnight or morning kiss? 

3 hours ago, Slow said:

What's the story between Gloria and that Spanish guy who slept least night in the LR (seen before also)? 

Nice couple.

Very comfortable with each other (probably he doesn't want to have sex on cam, ok, I understand) but ... not even a goodnight or morning kiss? 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Good Night Kiss :wink:

• Upvote 1