Fox & Don (2023) #1

16 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

There's a difference between thinking RLC will do something, and liking them to do something.

To spell it out for you: No, I don't think we will get an announcement from RLC. And yes, I'd like it if they gave one, however unlikely.

That you don't care, well, I don't have to care about that. 😉 

Just a wild guess...

Maybe 4 dozen RLC members know what happened based on what they saw (vs the 1,000s of RLC members in general).

If it wasn't for CamCaps, even less people would know what happened.

Bottom line is maybe 1-2% of the entire world-wide RLC membership are aware what happened.  RLC will not comment of the events of that day.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

Just a wild guess...

Maybe 4 dozen RLC members know what happened based on what they saw (vs the 1,000s of RLC members in general).

Bottom line is maybe 1-2% of the entire world-wide RLC membership are aware what happened.  RLC will not comment of the events of that day.

I wouldn't have known had it not been for this MB.

they were moments of great tension, my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest, without being able to react much because my wife was on the other couch and she doesn't know that I'm an rlc subscriber!

34 minutes ago, Howard said:

Just a wild guess...

Fate had  me click on Fox and Don's apartment at the right (wrong) time and I saw the whole thing. When she went to jump off the balcony it became a living horror

I saw it live...saw the thumbnail and then opened up to what would unfold as a quite horrifying event. Several of us were watching live chatting on the xcamfan page. What seemed like forever the apartment went UM within the hour and finally today F&D were removed from list. RLC may now need to do more thorough checks on incoming project members and somehow put a ban on alcohol in it's found one of them are find it difficult to handle alcohol. I dunnno...banning alcohol would be next to impossible and would not be much fun for those  who do behave and have to suffer the same ban.  

Il y a 17 heures, TfiDeano a dit :

I saw it live...saw the thumbnail and then opened up to what would unfold as a quite horrifying event. Several of us were watching live chatting on the xcamfan page. What seemed like forever the apartment went UM within the hour and finally today F&D were removed from list. RLC may now need to do more thorough checks on incoming project members and somehow put a ban on alcohol in it's found one of them are find it difficult to handle alcohol. I dunnno...banning alcohol would be next to impossible and would not be much fun for those  who do behave and have to suffer the same ban.  

A ban on alcohol would kill the fun for everyone, viewers included.

Also very hard to implement & enforce: We'd see a lot of drinking of "lemonade", "orange juice", "soft drinks", "mocktails", etc... You can spike most drinks with something alcoholic off cam anyway. It's what I'd do if I were a tenant and they would introduce a ridiculous ban like this.

Not to mention the recruitment problems they're already facing would only get worse if they attempted this. Lots of new girls (& guys) might need a few shots of alcohol before being naked or doing sexual stuff on cam for the first time.

38 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

They could add a "Report a problem" to trigger an alert of too many people use it 

They already respond pretty fast by email. If they create a button people will report for the most stupid things.

• Upvote 2

On 7/4/2023 at 10:41 AM, Keen Observer said:

I'm purely speculating, but maybe Fox was using RLC to expose the abuse that this monster has been doing to her.

Hopefully the video evidence will be enough to lock this F-er away and free her from him.

As a fan of speculations here, this is a very creative one.  Bravo!  Although it is more likely a speculation you would see on a TV crime drama, I like it and I will file this one away.  If I ever end up in an abusive relationship, going onto a voyeur cam site might be an option. 

Many here have (deservedly so) have reported what a ignorant beast Don is.   It is quite amazing to me that he did not seem to care at all that he was on camera the entire time.