Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #22

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

My comment '...her entire life is either looking at her phone, bating or cleaning.' and being a not healthy life style was intended to demonstrate it not being psychologically/medically beneficial to a person.   The EMP/Bluelight exposure that phone is dumping on her alone is bad for her health. Living like a mole doesn't contribute to society or cause personal growth.  Whether she chooses to have a family is moot.

She can waste her lif is she chooses, it is her life. Just saying she will be where she is and not down the road producing, acquiring, improving herself. Her choice. But what a waste of potential.

What potential are we talking about now ? Have we seen ANYTHING promising a potential ? What have we seen from her except masturbating and blowjobing suggesting / justifying a potential ? What is it that she can do and THE MAJORITY in this forum can’t identify / see ? What are her talents ? Cleaning while dancing ? Well done 👏 .. what have we seen in this one year that the love of her life has returned suggesting a wasted potential ? Double penetration with him and a dildo / butt plug in her ass ? Paul fucking her ass ? Is this the wasted potential ? ( extreme voyeurism pleasure .. ?? ) 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ddhm is here and made another one come out of his hole 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Welcome to the chat , i wonder why and when you only appear if the comments aren’t   PRAISING the woman that still give you the chills … come on tell us , what’s your deal with her ? Is it because she’s antisocial and you are the spokesperson of hers when she can’t express herself here ? Remarkable , you see everything positive ON ANYTHING this woman does , she makes no mistakes , no wrong decisions , incredible , she’s the “ Perfect 10 “ 😂🤣😂 Honestly , isn’t Leora the slave , age 32 , changing Paul’s diapers ? Cooking ( whenever / whatever 😂🤣 ) for him ? Washing his clothes ? Cleaning the apartment ? AHH YES , I forgot , you are OLD SCHOOL , a person of THE VERY OLD PAST when men were the KINGS and the WOMEN the slaves , housewives , doing all and keeping the great house level while the men were bringing the money home … AHH , what a tremendous life .. in 2023 we still see it in that apartment ( still wondering who actually brings the money in this apartment 😂🤣😂🤣 ) … long live one more praiser , long live the “ scoutari “ to defend , praise , be the spokesman .. and who knows , maybe one day Leora will compensate cleaning his house ( the walls might be white dry from the excess of ejaculations in these 10 years 😂🤣😂🤣 )  

I feel she has the right to be with who she wants, live in the status quo forever, etc. It is also our right to speak as we see it on the forum to use the forum as a forum, not a polish Leora's ass site. Some positive some negative as long as it's honestly expressed by individual members.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

What potential are we talking about now ? Have we seen ANYTHING promising a potential ? What have we seen from her except masturbating and blowjobing suggesting / justifying a potential ? What is it that she can do and THE MAJORITY in this forum can’t identify / see ? What are her talents ? Cleaning while dancing ? Well done 👏 .. what have we seen in this one year that the love of her life has returned suggesting a wasted potential ? Double penetration with him and a dildo / butt plug in her ass ? Paul fucking her ass ? Is this the wasted potential ? ( extreme voyeurism pleasure .. ?? ) 

Had life long employment potential in the Police, Nursing, Art, etc. Rather she chose a short term free apartment and income and exposure to forum comments. It is what it is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/5/2023 at 3:21 PM, Max Ragnar said:

Had life long employment potential in the Police, Nursing, Art, etc. Rather she chose a short term free apartment and income and exposure to forum comments. It is what it is.

I wouldn't be so sure of such an analysis if consideration is taken in regards to where she was from, which is a Russian city in Siberia, where employment opportunities are quite likely not as available nearly as much as such opportunities have been in other locales of country's such as those considered as western or even European countries. Who knows if her stint in a security force there was to meet the minimum expected government requirements other than her or those closest to her. As far as nursing or art, I for one do not believe she completely abandoned those endeavors, but probably rather put them on hold to resume at a later time in the future.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

What has anyone seen in regards to your constant and consistent criticisms of that woman for several years now. Perhaps you should consider getting off of the isle of Corfu, and getting back into a world of what many others may think or believe other than that isle of Corfu imagination of yours.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I wouldn't be so sure of such an analysis if consideration is taken in regards to where she was from, which is a Russsian city in Siberia, where employment opportunities are quite likely not as available nearly as much as such opportunities have been in other locales of country's such as those considered as western or even European countries. Who knows if her stint in a security force there was to meet the minimum expected government requirements other than her or those closest to her. As far as nursing or art, I for one do not believe she completely abandoned those endeavors, but probably rather put them on hold to resume at a later time in the future.

Yes, both points are good. My counter would be if she had started in her youth she'd be in supervision or vested in a pension by now. That would be my focus. I planned on retirement from high school. By diligence and discipline I make more retired than when I was working. Most people don't think that way I admit.

As an aside, just think if we had jobs that even our family and friends didn't know about? She lives two lives.