Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #23

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Sure would be amazing to see all of Leora's fantasies fulfilled. Her fantasies probably gets her so worked up that they might be real in her mind and body which gives her good orgasms. She must have quite the bucket list that will probably never get fulfilled with Paul around. I think she would be an amazing bisexual. With Leora and Malia there was so many missed opportunities to muff dive, ass lick and more (so close yet so far away). Watching them taking turns masturbating each other was beautiful, captivating and an eyeful. The massages gave ample closeup viewing. If she had sex with a few black men and women while on RLC she would cause RLC to skyrocket in subscriptions and viewers. Even Leora haters would climb on board. Sadly though, will never happen. Malia and her husband should visit Leora and Paul for a total bisexual foursome. I bet Leora would love watching Paul suck another guy's cock as she eats Malia's pussy and licks her asshole.

Leora having been a long time friend of Malia restricted her ability to go beyond where they were. She did begin to taste Malia's pussy when she wasn't looking.   Who knows where it could have ended. Leora would absolutely do everything with the right woman given the opportunity.  She for reasons of her own wants and loves Paul with his limited repertoire.  She is happy, he is happy, Eva is happy.  We  pay to watch.

Shit in one hand and hope in the other and see which fills the fastest, forum.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She is happy

Agree but not completely or 100% happy. Paul is 100% happy. I believe she has unfinished business that she would love to partake in. Like most of us there are sexual adventures that would be nice to try and I am sure Leora's fantasies include many sexual desires.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Agree but not completely or 100% happy. Paul is 100% happy. I believe she has unfinished business that she would love to partake in. Like most of us there are sexual adventures that would be nice to try and I am sure Leora's fantasies include many sexual desires.

Couldn't disagree with a word your wrote

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora having been a long time friend of Malia restricted her ability to go beyond where they were. She did begin to taste Malia's pussy when she wasn't looking.   Who knows where it could have ended. Leora would absolutely do everything with the right woman given the opportunity.  She for reasons of her own wants and loves Paul with his limited repertoire.  She is happy, he is happy, Eva is happy.  We  pay to watch.

Shit in one hand and hope in the other and see which fills the fastest, forum.

REPEAT …. AGAIN 😂🤣😂🤣

If she is happy , why did she leave the first time from Russia and didn’t stay there ? Well , did money count more than happiness and love ( big love Paul ) , if yes , who guarantees that this won’t happen along the way when the cameras will be off and there will be no RLC viewers / forum readers who actually seem to be her motivation of her current lifestyle and actions ? 

If no ( money didn’t count more than happiness and big love Paul ) , then , why she left him one / two months nearly after the cameras stop rolling in Russia ? Why did she have a boyfriend for 1,5 years when she was happy with him  ? If he is happy , why can the still not adjust in the life in Europe ? He is sick as per posts here many times , he can’t sleep at nights , different  bedrooms dozens of times . About the dog being happy , obviously not being alone and sharing life with human beings anywhere , this is a dog’s life 😇

All i want to say is that i see a woman who isn’t sexually satisfied . She will masturbate after sex ( I thought if the man you love gives you what you want , you won’t go masturbate , or am I wrong with that ?? ) , she tried to have a different life in Prague and since this man came and make her happy again , ALL OF THE LIFE that Leora had before arrives in Paul , doesn’t exist anymore . Or does it exist and because of Paul we don’t see or discuss it here ? There’s no happiness in life when there are no alternatives , as soon as the cameras will be off , how Leora will be making / braking her routine if we consider that nowadays whatever she does , she does it for people watching , money , whatever million reasons on cameras … what is it after this ? I CHALLENGE anyone to tell me that after 20-30-40 years of daily routine , they haven’t been searching to expand with hobbies , try something else , anything .. Leora will try this with who since there’s nobody else around than Paul ? And are we guarantee that Paul will accept and like ? Or because it is big love Paul , Leora will accept all that he will be suggesting to do ? I am sorry , but if this is happiness , then , life society is fucked up and these two  have found the meaning of living ( and then 95% of the people who read and live their lives in this forum , we are doing it wrong ) … 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

REPEAT …. AGAIN 😂🤣😂🤣

If she is happy , why did she leave the first time from Russia and didn’t stay there ? Well , did money count more than happiness and love ( big love Paul ) , if yes , who guarantees that this won’t happen along the way when the cameras will be off and there will be no RLC viewers / forum readers who actually seem to be her motivation of her current lifestyle and actions ? 

If no ( money didn’t count more than happiness and big love Paul ) , then , why she left him one / two months nearly after the cameras stop rolling in Russia ? Why did she have a boyfriend for 1,5 years when she was happy with him  ? If he is happy , why can the still not adjust in the life in Europe ? He is sick as per posts here many times , he can’t sleep at nights , different  bedrooms dozens of times . About the dog being happy , obviously not being alone and sharing life with human beings anywhere , this is a dog’s life 😇

All i want to say is that i see a woman who isn’t sexually satisfied . She will masturbate after sex ( I thought if the man you love gives you what you want , you won’t go masturbate , or am I wrong with that ?? ) , she tried to have a different life in Prague and since this man came and make her happy again , ALL OF THE LIFE that Leora had before arrives in Paul , doesn’t exist anymore . Or does it exist and because of Paul we don’t see or discuss it here ? There’s no happiness in life when there are no alternatives , as soon as the cameras will be off , how Leora will be making / braking her routine if we consider that nowadays whatever she does , she does it for people watching , money , whatever million reasons on cameras … what is it after this ? I CHALLENGE anyone to tell me that after 20-30-40 years of daily routine , they haven’t been searching to expand with hobbies , try something else , anything .. Leora will try this with who since there’s nobody else around than Paul ? And are we guarantee that Paul will accept and like ? Or because it is big love Paul , Leora will accept all that he will be suggesting to do ? I am sorry , but if this is happiness , then , life society is fucked up and these two  have found the meaning of living ( and then 95% of the people who read and live their lives in this forum , we are doing it wrong ) … 

I do love good fiction writing and books. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Here is great heat and sun ☀️🏖️

Sweet dreams aussie And wife 🐨🐨

Middle of winter here, but having said that we don't really have winters like Europe or the USA. Anything below 16 cel or 60 degrees is bloody cold to us 😂 

Good Morning GIF

Good morning Good Night 

Great Wednesday to all 

12/07/2023 12/July/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxi Uppssla ddhm

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

mr paul and big black mr Like to have anal sex  

Leora are  enjoying to be penetrated in the ass It is giving great pleasure and a strong and tasty orgasm 

One of these days she's going to give herself anal fissures and then her fun begins from the objects she stuffs up her butt.  

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora was initially shy in the first apartment. She masturbated the first time on cam in the tub and was very shy and inhibited but cam powerfully (no where near like she does now). She wasn't into anal with her self or Paul but, man, when she did it in front of the cam she was hooked. She confided to her friends she had come to love being watch and that it gave her more excitement.

Then Malia came, shy massages, expanding to being able to make each other cum. Fast forward to now. Wowzer.

yep that about sums it up as to how she became a wowzer

• Sad 1