Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #23

Pete1960

Did Paul do a bit of anal and then back into her pussy? If so then he might as well do pussy then anal, then back to pussy and then more anal and basically fuck both holes until he cums. Later, maybe Leora can lick up and suck the messy cum from his dick too. Members seem divided as to what actually took place. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, philo said:

I would still like to know the story of who took Leora's ass cherry? I'm feeling certain that it was not Paul.

Leora was initially shy in the first apartment. She masturbated the first time on cam in the tub and was very shy and inhibited but cam powerfully (no where near like she does now). She wasn't into anal with her self or Paul but, man, when she did it in front of the cam she was hooked. She confided to her friends she had come to love being watch and that it gave her more excitement.

Then Malia came, shy massages, expanding to being able to make each other cum. Fast forward to now. Wowzer.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Believe it or not the first anal on rlc was with Paul in the second apartment. Jimbo also posted the video a few months ago.

Thanks for the update. I would never have guessed it. My theory was based upon an assumption that Paul is not that interested in anal. I formed that theory from watching him over the years. When it was clear that Leora loved anal, I assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that she acquired her taste from someone else...not Paul. As I watch her now, I think that Leora is deep in fantasy as she fucks her ass with the dildo. In the way that I was taught to process information, I think that many fantasies are our imagined recollections and extensions of past events. Also, it is inconceivable for me to believe that she is fantasizing about Paul while she is fucking her ass with the dildo. Paul is often in the next room and could easily fulfill any fantasy about him. Instead...the dildo? I continue to think that while Paul may have the distinction of being the first to fuck Leora's ass on camera, that there is something that may precede RLC. What I am convinced of is that the idea of anal sex did not originate with Paul. 

• Confused 1