Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #24

Pete1960

Look at her face when she was getting ready to go out, she was furious and angry at something or probably someone….I don’t think she really wanted to go out.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Look at her face when she was getting ready to go out, she was furious and angry at something or probably someone….I don’t think she really wanted to go out.

Some women you really don't want to piss off. Leora is one of them. perhaps why Paul doesn't challenge her.

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Did she read something from the phone? I don't think she was angry at Paul, who was at the computer.

49 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Some women you really don't want to piss off. Leora is one of them. perhaps why Paul doesn't challenge her.

I think Leora holds her breath too because she knows if she pisses off Paul he would grab her throat and ...

• Confused 1

Good Morning GIF

Good morning Good Night 

Great Monday to all 

17/07/2023 17/July/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Did she read something from the phone? I don't think she was angry at Paul, who was at the computer.

It wasn’t the result of something she read in my opinion.

She had been happily teasing and stroking her arse and pussy on cam’ 10 when at 2348 he gets up from computer goes to toilet, briefly stops at the bedroom door and goes to kitchen, she followed to the kitchen exchanged a couple of words and then started preparing to go out. She was pissed off at something he either said or had done, her face expressed her displeasure.

It could have been nothing more than frustration of her being in a semi horny mood on the bed and being disturbed,  or something Casanova said to her, I wouldn’t like to bet either way but it certainly wasn’t something she read.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1