Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #24

Pete1960

Prediction: Paul will not be going to the gym as long as Denis is there.

Secondly, Denis' manners are nearly as bad as Paul's.

I am personally tickled Denis (hell, anyone) was allowed into the inner sanctum of the apartment. That is positive.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

By the way , why it again has to be related in sex and not just an evening amongst normal daily life people who gathered for the evening ?? It is insane that again the talks are if Leora wears the butt plug , if Paul has a bigger dick and so on .. why these people can’t have such an evening like it happens across ALL OF RLC apartments except this one ? I applaud the incident and  well done 😇👏👏👏

Don't disagree.  I merely brought up about the butt plue as Leora washed the heck out of her hands after leaving the toilet, she sat down differently and thridly she is a little sneak sexually.  I thin she'd get a kick out of wearing it amongst two men. Just my thought.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

By the way , why it again has to be related in sex and not just an evening amongst normal daily life people who gathered for the evening ?? It is insane that again the talks are if Leora wears the butt plug , if Paul has a bigger dick and so on .. why these people can’t have such an evening like it happens across ALL OF RLC apartments except this one ? I applaud the incident and  well done 😇👏👏👏

Of course you do, defender of all that is RLC...shill

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, philo said:

The only redeeming factor that Paul will have to rely upon if things should go sexual, will be the knowledge that his dick is bigger than The Jerk (aka Dennis). Sasha never got over that comparison but perhaps Paul is not the jealous type.

Back on LSD I see 👽

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mister said:

What do you think, is Paul willing to invite a second person in bed to get to know his voyeuristic side? 

Never.   He wasn't happy with Leora showing her bits to the world initially in the first apartment.

• Like 1