Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

Today's generation doesn't watch much TV, just as they also drive less then the generation of 20 years ago. The desire to own a car practically doesn't exist.

They would rather use their iPhone to play a game then on a tablet or laptop.  And ask a millennial what a desktop PC is, and they will look at you in puzzlement. 

Over all these years, and especially with Tibor being busy working - too bad Linda wasn't somewhat like Leora and doing daily teases and in-your-face intentional cam shows for her fans. Imagine if Linda had an exact daily cam routine that Leora did (before Paul). Prior to a few months ago Linda was home pretty much 24/7 so she could have earned good money like Leora probably does. And for viewers/subscribers to watch her every move - what a body to voyeur - mmmmmmmmmm. In terms of RLC - what a waste of a good body. Both RLC and Linda would have made tons of money. Missed opportunity if Linda ever did it. Obviously wasn't her thing but would have financially helped Tibor with his businesses and might of kept Linda happy and motivated to not sit around and look depressed. The certainty of them leaving is uncertain until the curtain closes on their long running VHTV stage show, whenever that will be.

• Upvote 1

I do wonder where Linda posts her photo session pictures? But it is a shame Linda pretty much does nothing on RLC now, a few years ago they both used to be really active and fun. But now I've not seen anything from that apartment for months 

Ok so here I go again. Hypothesizing.

I suggest that L&T decided to move and buy an apartment and they made it clear to RLC that was their intent. It may have appeared do-able at the time. RLC says ok, you want to leave the project. So they negotiate an agreement as to what to do in the interim.

Meanwhile, Linda gets scared. They have lived here longer than any other place (we joke, but it's gotta be hard to leave a place like this after so many years). Tibor, not knowing how to hold this decision together, just wallows through it all.

They struggle with the stress the move is taking upon their marriage, which wasn't so good going into this decision. Tibor's balls are so blue he needs to stick an ice pack in his shorts each morning.

Weeks go by. Linda begins to realize that she needs to do some things to help them stay valid. Then someone 😁 says "More Linda topless".  Linda decides. I have a great idea! I'll just walk around topless a little. Why didn't I think about that before?

Meanwhile, they wrap up a bunch of shit and put it in a storage facility while they search for an apartment.

But when they look around they start to realize it's not going to be easy to find the one we want. So their contract with RLC gets extendxed "as long as the users show some excitement".

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Ok so here I go again. Hypothesizing.

I suggest that L&T decided to move and buy an apartment and they made it clear to RLC that was their intent. It may have appeared do-able at the time. RLC says ok, you want to leave the project. So they negotiate an agreement as to what to do in the interim.

Meanwhile, Linda gets scared. They have lived here longer than any other place (we joke, but it's gotta be hard to leave a place like this after so many years). Tibor, not knowing how to hold this decision together, just wallows through it all.

They struggle with the stress the move is taking upon their marriage, which wasn't so good going into this decision. Tibor's balls are so blue he needs to stick an ice pack in his shorts each morning.

Weeks go by. Linda begins to realize that she needs to do some things to help them stay valid. Then someone 😁 says "More Linda topless".  Linda decides. I have a great idea! I'll just walk around topless a little. Why didn't I think about that before?

Meanwhile, they wrap up a bunch of shit and put it in a storage facility while they search for an apartment.

But when they look around they start to realize it's not going to be easy to find the one we want. So their contract with RLC gets extendxed "as long as the users show some excitement".

Fine I'm waiting for the excitement