Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #25

Pete1960

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Relationship is that what it's called.  Looks more to me as something out of convenience to get Paul out Russia so he didn't become one of Putin's frontline puppies in Ukraine.

Stn, you apparently mistakenly ended the first line of question as a statement using a period rather than a question mark or quotation. Regardless of what the situtation may appear to anyone, there is the fact of the matter that the two participants were involved in a relationship since they first became participants of rlc which was when they were a good bit younger which was quite awhile ago.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Relationship is that what it's called.  Looks more to me as something out of convenience to get Paul out Russia so he didn't become one of Putin's frontline puppies in Ukraine.

Bullshit Bs GIF by MOODMAN  

I told everyone 6 months before the war started that Paul was leaving russia. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Once again Max, you consider matters in regards to that woman and the guy she chose to want to be involved with in a relationship, as if matters would be considered to be the same in the country where you are from but, obviously neither of them are. Rather instead, they are both from a country where there were not, and have not been, no where near the opportunities of employment available as there have been in the country where you are from. Perhaps you might should consider taking that matter into consideration more often considering that many people do what they can to get by as best they can during certain periods of their lives.

Understood.  I could never allow my gal to do what Leora does.  Paul can. My family and for sure my wife's family would disown us if they learned my wife did what Leora does. I think that is a normal reaction.

7 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora is a lively heartbeat while Paul is an unenthusiastic deadbeat.

As paying customers I am interested in how long she can go before her pull date. As a fact her appeal is in her beauty and her sexual shows. Once her physical appeal goes she'll be out looking for a real job. I don't mean this as a slam but as an reality. The only reason she is watched is due to her looks and behavior. Great for us now but not for her next 50 years job marketing. It is what  it is.  She knows it.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

As paying customers I am interested in how long she can go before her pull date. As a fact her appeal is in her beauty and her sexual shows. Once her physical appeal goes she'll be out looking for a real job. I don't mean this as a slam but as an reality. The only reason she is watched is due to her looks and behavior. Great for us now but not for her next 50 years job marketing. It is what  it is.  She knows it.

I'm pretty sure that as long as RLC exists she will have an appartment there, there's atleast two women right now that looks 10-15 years older than Leorina, and if the other guys here are anything like me, she's like our cute hot wifey by now, milfs are all the rage now anyways.

If not she could just start a fansly and onlyfans since I guess she has a Czech citizenship and ID by now? And start streaming on stripchat and chaturbate so we find her, some of the other girls seem like they allready are double dipping on onlyfans. she could probably work one day a week and make 10x more than she is now, just PM me, I'll be your cb moderator and onlyfans manager 😉

3 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

I'm pretty sure that as long as RLC exists she will have an appartment there, there's atleast two women right now that looks 10-15 years older than Leorina, and if the other guys here are anything like me, she's like our cute hot wifey by now, milfs are all the rage now anyways.

If not she could just start a fansly and onlyfans since I guess she has a Czech citizenship and ID by now? And start streaming on stripchat and chaturbate so we find her, some of the other girls seem like they allready are double dipping on onlyfans. she could probably work one day a week and make 10x more than she is now, just PM me, I'll be your cb moderator and onlyfans manager 😉

One has to be there 5 years to get a Czech Citizenship. She has a little more to go yet. Then she has to pass the citizenship test to get it or she has to return home if she doesn't.  That's one test you only get one chance to pass.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

I think Leora is comfortable where she at right now, if she wanted to be on chaturbate she would've done it by now

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

One has to be there 5 years to get a Czech Citizenship. She has a little more to go yet. Then she has to pass the citizenship test to get it or she has to return home if she doesn't.  That's one test you only get one chance to pass.

Can't help be notice she hasn't studied Czech for a looooong time.  Have been a student of two new languages I can't fathom a person learning, say, Czech as fast as leora did, if she did. The alphabet and pronunciations are diametrically opposed to Russian. My family spoke Cyrillic based languages and I can't understand anything they tried to say nor could I pronounce it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1