Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #25

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Understood.  I could never allow my gal to do what Leora does.  Paul can. My family and for sure my wife's family would disown us if they learned my wife did what Leora does. I think that is a normal reaction.

I don’t think any of us are suitably qualified to moralise as to why Leora does it and Paul consents, we are fortunately not walking in their shoes.

I would ask the hypothetical question…..If yours or your wife’s family would not be happy or appreciative of your wife doing likewise as a means of supporting herself, would they be equally as unappreciative of you for watching Leora if they were aware?

There are many far worse occupations than Leora’s, she doesn’t cause pain and suffering to anyone and to some gives a great deal of happiness.

If it wasn’t for perverts like us there wouldn’t be the need for sexual deviants like Leora…She supplies a service !

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

Good Morning GIF

Good morning Good Night 

Excellent Thursday to all 

20/07/2023 20/July/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

milfs are all the rage now anyways.

For me, milfs and much older mature women (won't mention the age group - lol) are my thing. Most young girls tend to look and act the same. An older woman horny for sex is exciting to watch. NO fake boobs, daffy duck lips, piercings or tons of tattoos. You get to appreciate the whole body (maybe not the best of shape - 🤣), usually bigger natural boobs with age and, if you like, some sagging, hanging, bouncing, swinging boobs (okay, maybe her ass and belly too - 🤣). Don't get me wrong - I love young perky tits, solid shapely asses, cute looks and other coming of age body parts but the milfs and older women offer up more eye candy and goodies. When the old lady wants to walk around naked or have sex she does it. This new young generation will walk around naked and maybe have sex but they will do so with a phone in hand FFS!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Yes ofcourse, just saying that she will never need to get a "real job"

If she went into prostitution she wouldn't have to do much because guys and girls would love to have a chance to do her instead. Her loyal fans wouldn't hesitate to fly there to get a piece of her. She would get paid to be sexually abused and Leora would be lovin' it. She loves and craves attention, sex and money. Paul would still be with her since he is a major cuckold anyways.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Perhaps she will move to another country instead. Maybe where other RLC apartments are located. She must be itching to visit her father and even Malia. Never know what other country RLC might set up in. 

When they closed the Russian Apartments back in 2019 Leora & Paul were presumed heading to VHTV at that time but something quashed that from happening and she wound up staying with RLC and going to the Czech Rep.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When they closed the Russian Apartments back in 2019 Leora & Paul were presumed heading to VHTV at that time but something quashed that from happening and she wound up staying with RLC and going to the Czech Rep.

Don't know if she would have lasted on VHTV especially with Paul. so many relocations and quick exits. Also VHTV members are quite demanding and want plenty of sex and encourage the use of drugs and alcohol with the occasional incidents of violence so they can voyeur the "real life" of tenants and guests. Only Marla & Hector would be similar to what Leora & Paul do on a daily basis (other than Leora's excessive masturbations).

2 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Don't know if she would have lasted on VHTV especially with Paul. so many relocations and quick exits. Also VHTV members are quite demanding and want plenty of sex and encourage the use of drugs and alcohol with the occasional incidents of violence so they can voyeur the "real life" of tenants and guests. Only Marla & Hector would be similar to what Leora & Paul do on a daily basis (other than Leora's excessive masturbations).

If she had gone there she likely wouldn't have lasted very long. It's a whole different atmosphere on that site.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Sometimes Leora makes it an easy decision to cease membership for a while, especially now she has taken to hiding round the corner by the lift, it was bad enough before when she would be in the toilet for hours on end each day…

This is starting to annoy me too.

I guess it's one of her many ways of expressing some discomfort or something. She has so many other places to charge her phone.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This is starting to annoy me too.

I guess it's one of her many ways of expressing some discomfort or something. She has so many other places to charge her phone.

The trouble being that she spends several hours away from the apartment each day, then allowing for her sleep time we don’t as viewers have much of an opportunity to see her and then she wants to hide away in a corner, not good customer relations.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I would ask the hypothetical question…..If yours or your wife’s family would not be happy or appreciative of your wife doing likewise as a means of supporting herself, would they be equally as unappreciative of you for watching Leora if they were aware?

---YES!

If it wasn’t for perverts like us there wouldn’t be the need for sexual deviants like Leora…She supplies a service !

---I admit that.  Just saying, Jimbo, just because I watch her (not clandestinely or against her will)  doesn't mean I'd want other men seeing my wife or I acting out what Leora does on the internet. It being so unusual makes it attractive.  She wants to do it I'm willing to pay for it. I watch Indy 500 but I'm not taking the chances they do nor  would I live on RLC. So, yeah, I'd look at another woman but wouldn't let them see mine. Double standard for  sure.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Geez, SC, do you think she'd have gone there? Was it discussed?

I thought she's too classy for VHTV. If she was thinking of doing that she really is looking for a way out of working a regular job!

Anyone on the forum hear any more discussion between Paul and Leora going to Georgia?