Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #25

Pete1960

1 hour ago, peking said:

and have to pull it down every 29 steps

she should be happy the dog luvs her because it didn't bite her when she clipped to close and caused pain.

She really needs to consider getting a 21st century canine nail shortening device that actually grinds a canines nails down only a certain amount and does not do so enough to cause pain or bleeding. A close friend of mine had a full grown adult Dobermin Pinchser and his youngest brother accidentally cut the canines nails too much, and not only did it cause the dog pain, but it also caused the canine to bleed to death.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I know that you are watching RLC for Leora and you hardly ever or slightly have paid attention to others .. what you describe , we have seen also multiple times from the tenant Ulyana .. I know you might not be fair when it is that you have only witnessed Leora , but for sure , the ( ex ?? ) now tenant Ulyana has been offering some incredible sessions of what you describe .. I don’t degrade Leora , but I think she’s really overrated  when we say that she’s the best .. YES , SHE WAS IN THE PAST , but there have been others at times that have been WAAAAAAY better .. the secret of Leora is that she’s eternal and she doesn’t stop .. but RLC helps her also with that … 

In any case , I am sure that if you had eyes for others too , you could tell some differences .. Just a really friendly post to your comments 😇😇

I don’t watch often nowadays, mostly look at replays, it’s more time efficient, but strangely enough a couple or so weeks ago someone mentioned Ulyana and I did have a look a couple of times. Yes she will do almost anything and was a good looking woman…but, didn’t have the charisma or passion as Leora has when it suits.

Sometimes Leora makes it an easy decision to cease membership for a while, especially now she has taken to hiding round the corner by the lift, it was bad enough before when she would be in the toilet for hours on end each day…..Not the way to keep your fan base happy, unless of course your fan base has nothing else in life to amuse themselves with.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don’t watch often nowadays, mostly look at replays, it’s more time efficient, but strangely enough a couple or so weeks ago someone mentioned Ulyana and I did have a look a couple of times. Yes she will do almost anything and was a good looking woman…but, didn’t have the charisma or passion as Leora has when it suits.

Sometimes Leora makes it an easy decision to cease membership for a while, especially now she has taken to hiding round the corner by the lift, it was bad enough before when she would be in the toilet for hours on end each day…..Not the way to keep your fan base happy, unless of course your fan base has nothing else in life to amuse themselves with.

Couldn't agree more.  I look for replays and Pulo's alerts.  Actually it's quite understandable, 10 years of spreading her legs for the world, doing EVERYTHING intimate a woman can do has become  dull. The initial excitement like a drug lessons with repetition. Actually she is doing great considering the amount of times she's gone Full Monte to still be able to get anything from her bates.

Of Cam Girls on the net she is the sweetest appearing naughty girl still after all these years. I  must confess Paul (who I actually have no issue with)  is a cuckold pure and simple which I can't respect that part of his personality. If my wife wanted to do what Leora does It would be me or the highway. Regardless, if she is open to doing what she does I'll pay the $45 US. I wouldn't want her as my wife, mother of my children but that isn't why I watch her do what very few women would do in front of strangers. Keep spreading those legs, Leora, and Paul keep tolerating it! You'll never see my wife (or any woman of many I've been with) do what your woman does even inserting tampons. Leora is the best naughty girl on the net bar none.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Couldn't agree more.  I look for replays and Pulo's alerts.  Actually it's quite understandable, 10 years of spreading her legs for the world, doing EVERYTHING intimate a woman can do has become  dull. The initial excitement like a drug lessons with repetition. Actually she is doing great considering the amount of times she's gone Full Monte to still be able to get anything from her bates.

Of Cam Girls on the net she is the sweetest appearing naughty girl still after all these years. I  must confess Paul (who I actually have no issue with)  is a cuckold pure and simple which I can't respect that part of his personality. If my wife wanted to do what Leora does It would be me or the highway. Regardless, if she is open to doing what she does I'll pay the $45 US. I wouldn't want her as my wife, mother of my children but that isn't why I watch her do what very few women would do in front of strangers. Keep spreading those legs, Leora, and Paul keep tolerating it! You'll never see my wife (or any woman of many I've been with) do what your woman does even inserting tampons. Leora is the best naughty girl on the net bar none.

Once again Max, you consider matters in regards to that woman and the guy she chose to want to be involved with in a relationship, as if matters would be considered to be the same in the country where you are from but, obviously neither of them are. Rather instead, they are both from a country where there were not, and have not been, no where near the opportunities of employment available as there have been in the country where you are from. Perhaps you might should consider taking that matter into consideration more often considering that many people do what they can to get by as best they can during certain periods of their lives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Once again Max, you consider matters in regards to that woman and the guy she chose to want to be involved with in a relationship, as if matters would be considered to be the same in the country where you are from but, obviously neither of them are. Rather instead, they are both from a country where there were not, and have not been no where near the opportunities of employment as there have been in the country where you are from. Perhaps you might should consider taking that matter into consideration more often.

Relationship is that what it's called.  Looks more to me as something out of convenience to get Paul out Russia so he didn't become one of Putin's frontline puppies in Ukraine.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Relationship is that what it's called.  Looks more to me as something out of convenience to get Paul out Russia so he didn't become one of Putin's frontline puppies in Ukraine.

More like "friends with benefits". Wish I had a few thousand of these. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1