Harley, Fiora (2023) #1

Noldus

2 hours ago, isidore57 said:

This guy has no personality, he tries to copy everything Dylan does, 

Dylan walks with square shoulders, he does too

Dylan starts by licking the girls, he does it too

Last night at B1 he did everything to take Dylan with him to Harley's he didn't make it and he failed miserably with both girls 

they made him pay for his behavior, especially Harley because Sambucka doesn't give a fuck about him anymore.

Hardly surprising, he buys Sam roses!  then when she shows no interest in him, he tries it on with Harley, he never thought that she might have feelings ,  never occurred to him that she might have liked some flowers, and that she must have felt like he was only trying it on with her due to Sams lack of interest in him, nothing turns a woman on like being made to feel like she is second best.!

No self awareness that the girls would have liked to have been alone, he was obviously a 3rd wheel there, and he still hung around like an unwanted bad smell. Pah! What a muppet.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

Hardly surprising, he buys Sam roses!  then when she shows no interest in him, he tries it on with Harley, he never thought that she might have feelings ,  never occurred to him that she might have liked some flowers, and that she must have felt like he was only trying it on with her due to Sams lack of interest in him, nothing turns a woman on like being made to feel like she is second best.!

No self awareness that the girls would have liked to have been alone, he was obviously a 3rd wheel there, and he still hung around like an unwanted bad smell. Pah! What a muppet.

My point exactly,well said!!.....heard someone talking about 'hatred towards a guy',it's just an observation of someone being a dick towards women....Dylan is a douche,but at least he treats the ladies with respect!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

My point exactly,well said!!.....heard someone talking about 'hatred towards a guy',it's just an observation of someone being a dick towards women....Dylan is a douche,but at least he treats the ladies with respect!

I've not been interested in these apartments before, so I'm just figuring out who people are, only came across them a few days ago, when I stumbled Sam trying to seduce Harley, It was pretty funny and a exercise in perseverance, even if it was not ultimately successful. :) 

Harley was pretty receptive to her advances so not sure why it did not go further. (unless maybe they were following a scrip for views, and had part two in mind) There was some good acting if that was the case. :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Sambuka & a topless guest girl in the shower

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It’s so weird…I have never in my life gone to someone else’s house to take a shower, never mind full of cameras, and trying to hide…fucking weird 

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Is Harley packing to leave or packing Uly's stuff.

Hopefuly ulyana's,Guessing a clause in the 'take back' deal is to NEVER set foot In an apt with cams again! 😆