Harley, Fiora (2023) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

If it is as you say , why she surrendered to Dylan ?? She wasn’t drank , SHE WAS THE ONE to stand up from the bed when Harley went to sleep , SHE LOVED the way Dylan had approached her and “ playing “ with her the whole night  .. Even the things she did , she did it with passion and not like for the cameras or stupidity or whatever . She wanted clearly to have fun and she did .. if a boyfriend is like this for women , pff , we are all stupid 😂🤣

And yet she preferred to leave rlc instead of staying. Just like Azura. Maybe the simple pleasure of getting fucked by Dylan wasn't enough to change her mind, maybe she even regretted it for all we know. Will she have left because she is paid less? And yet Harley stayed, why? For me, this week that she was away, she made some accounts in her pocket and understood that being on rlc to always feel bad about the situation with her boyfriend wasn't worth the game.

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And yet she preferred to leave rlc instead of staying. Just like Azura. Maybe the simple pleasure of getting fucked by Dylan wasn't enough to change her mind, maybe she even regretted it for all we know. Will she have left because she is paid less? And yet Harley stayed, why? For me, this week that she was away, she made some accounts in her pocket and understood that being on rlc to always feel bad about the situation with her boyfriend wasn't worth the game.

As mentioned , we don’t know why she left .. it is all speculations , ONLY SHE KNOWS .. Both girls cheated their guys in front of cameras and thousand viewers , if I was the boyfriend , this would be the end , no matter what .. since it happened , it will happen again in the future for these girls , so simple as that .. 

Harley staying is great for her , money , apartment , fun , she has what she wishes being single . The conclusion is one , Ulyana departing was ONE MORE deathly arrow in the heart of RLC … proving that they can’t keep their tenants nowadays .. which in a way proves the theories we have been developing lately that they aren’t a good employer anymore ( in terms of finance ) as clearly they can’t keep tenants or find new ones .. if they give good money , who would deny of these girls ? And ( SORRY LADIES ) for the majority of these girls you know that money is their world .. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Well, in the end i didn't expect this choice from Ulyana. I assumed it but I never thought she was capable of leaving RLC for a man.

and in 6 months when this story will be over she will return on RLC one more time 😂

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Es probable que lo tomen como compañero de cuarto. Pero también estaría Sambuka.

....no creo que ella vuelva a estar ni una noche con harley...la otra noche sambuka hizo de todo para armar una noche de pasion y harley lo unico que hacia era solo besos y nada mas...es mas cuando no le gustaba algo que le hacia sambuka....le pegaba con el AMIGO DE DOS PUNTAS....jajaja. ojala a Sambuka la vuelvan a poner con alguien que le siga el juego....perdon es mi humilde opinion.

The popularity and interest  of this apartment can be counted from the members posting here and the participation daily in the forum … Look how many pages the departure of Ulyana gathered and try to remember other tenants who achieve this .. and that’s why it is a “ deep deadly wound “ in RLC’s Barcelona hub . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

The popularity and interest  of this apartment can be counted from the members posting here and the participation daily in the forum … Look how many pages the departure of Ulyana gathered and try to remember other tenants who achieve this .. and that’s why it is a “ deep deadly wound “ in RLC’s Barcelona hub . 

Sometimes that's the way a tenant garners conversation is when they leave. 

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

9 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

Just my opinion, but I don't think they will keep Harley in that apartment by herself, I think she will be moved to  the villa.

Sambuka to move in with her, perfect choice

• Like 4