Harley, Fiora (2023) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

She had a boyfriend

What I don't understand if she has gone to be with her boyfriend like people say, then why not schedule a moving date and pack your own stuff instead of leaving it for Harley to do. Another question is if she loves this boyfriend so much that she was willing to give up free rent , a good income and an easy life, then why the hell was she fucking Dylan on live camera. Either this boyfriend isn't that important or Ulyana is really stupid.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

What I don't understand if she has gone to be with her boyfriend like people say, then why not schedule a moving date and pack your own stuff instead of leaving it for Harley to do. Another question is if she loves this boyfriend so much that she was willing to give up free rent , a good income and an easy life, then why the hell was she fucking Dylan on live camera. Either this boyfriend isn't that important or Ulyana is really stupid.

Life is always not easy to understand all the time 

It's the same for Ulyana's choices

• Upvote 1

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

So Harley put all of Ulyana's clothes neatly under the bed???  This is where Ulyana had kept her double-ended dildo, and when Harley retrieved the dildo, there were ffar ewer of Ulyana's clothes under the bed than there are now.

If she has packed Ulyana's clothes under the bed, it seems to me that Ulyana may yet return.

19 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

So Harley put all of Ulyana's clothes neatly under the bed???  This is where Ulyana had kept her double-ended dildo, and when Harley retrieved the dildo, there were ffar ewer of Ulyana's clothes under the bed than there are now.

If she has packed Ulyana's clothes under the bed, it seems to me that Ulyana may yet return.

Uly stored those clothes under the bed when she arrived.

There are many things that can’t be explained for Ulyana’s sudden departure …It can’t be that if she had departed “ peacefully “ from RLc that she couldn’t come and pick her belongings just for one day .. can it be that RLC has forbidden to enter the apartment and that’s why Harley makes all ? Can it be that she promised her guy that she WILL NEVER EVER be on cameras again ? It can’t simply be that she made such a big decision to return to a life that CLEARLY liked as we saw ( she played with the fans / cameras , she was generous and rewarding , loved the attention ) only to abandon RLC because SHE WANTED TO FUCK someone else and she maybe was pissed off with her male partner .. So many things don’t make sense , let’s see how it goes , but there’s much more than what we can see and understand currently . 

1 hour ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

So what is in all these boxes.

42 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

So what is in all these boxes.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Harley then gets a phone call from presumably Ulyana, and  searches through the clothes looking for an item, and doesn't find it.  Suggests to me that some of Ulyana's clothes are still under the bed, and some were put in boxes.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Harley then gets a phone call from presumably Ulyana, and  searches through the clothes looking for an item, and doesn't find it.  Suggests to me that some of Ulyana's clothes are still under the bed, and some were put in boxes.

Ok so she should come get her shit or have her sugar daddy buy her some new stuff!!! She did quit her fucking job for him after all!