Harley, Fiora (2023) #1

Noldus

It is sad to know that Ulyana left RLC.  Here is my comment on her departure and the similarity with another departure:

We know that Azura is Ulyana's friend and Sambuka is Harley's friend. Azura left RLC early in one morning and my guess this was based on her boyfriend's request after Azura had sex with Dylan and I think Azura chose her boyfriend over RLC. 

My guess is the same happened with Ulyana after she had sex with Dylan and Ulyana cried for awhile which I assume this happened after her boyfriend found out from watching RLC. I am sure the two boyfriends know exactly which website Azura and Ulyana were on. 

I also want to add that Harley was taken by surprise of Ulyana's decision to leave RLC because Harley spent more than 30 hours sleeping in 48 hours over the weekend which said that she was sad that Ulyana left her and as an escape, she spent very long hours sleeping. 

• Upvote 1

Night number 3, and Harley has another potential victim, errr, pardon me, admirer over, she is going all out and cooking a meal, I'm surprised,  I thought she lived on beer. :) Will it be lucky number 3 for her?  the wine is out, (she prob drank all the beer in Barca the last two days)  Frankly, she should have fucked Sam, her taste has gone downhill from there. :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zorro0 said:

Night number 3, and Harley has another potential victim, errr, pardon me, admirer over, she is going all out and cooking a meal, I'm surprised,  I thought she lived on beer. :) Will it be lucky number 3 for her?  the wine is out, (she prob drank all the beer in Barca the last two days)  Frankly, she should have fucked Sam, her taste has gone downhill from there. :)

48 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Tis amazing. The dude still has his pants on.   🤣🤣

Well Harley got her hole filled, unfortunately for her he was a bit of a two pump chump, and whipped it out and shot his load over her ass and back! 

Like i said, she should a let Sam have her wicked way with her, she would at least have made her cum.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zorro0 said:

Well Harley got her hole filled, unfortunately for her he was a bit of a two pump chump, and whipped it out and shot his load over her ass and back! 

Like i said, she should a let Sam have her wicked way with her, she would at least have made her cum.

A regular "billy the kid" 😅

• Haha 2

Il y a 12 heures, guitoune68 a dit :

B7 Lundi Sambuka c'est fait baisser par le branleur de Lacrim et cet idiot a gardé les chaussettes

Normalement il aurait du être heureux , deux nanas pour lui seul mais il a tout fait pour faire venir Dylan  avec lui mais ce dernier ne voulait pas