Harley, Fiora (2023) #1

Noldus

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This is Ulyana's bedroom and wardrobe on 14 July.  She had already left to wherever she was going.  Those are her clothes and cosmetics.

No one has reported seeing her return for her stuff.  So it is still there.

My opinion is that RLC is treating her absence as they treated Holly's absence.  Holly packed most of her clothes and stored them under the B-4 stairs.  She was described as having left the project.  Her room (now Tani's room) was occupied by another participant.  Holy returned, slept and fucked in Thor's bed,  She would go to where her clothes were stored if she wanted a different piece of apparel from what she had in Thor's room.  She was never listed as rejoining the project until she and Thor moved to B-5.

When Ulyana retrieves her clothes from this apartment, then I will believe she has truly left the project.  Otherwise, I think this is like Holly, and Tweety too, who on their extended vacations as companions to gentlemen of means, were shown as having left the project.

37 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This is Ulyana's bedroom and wardrobe on 14 July.  She had already left to wherever she was going.  Those are her clothes and cosmetics.

No one has reported seeing her return for her stuff.  So it is still there.

My opinion is that RLC is treating her absence as they treated Holly's absence.  Holly packed most of her clothes and stored them under the B-4 stairs.  She was described as having left the project.  Her room (now Tani's room) was occupied by another participant.  Holy returned, slept and fucked in Thor's bed,  She would go to where her clothes were stored if she wanted a different piece of apparel from what she had in Thor's room.  She was never listed as rejoining the project until she and Thor moved to B-5.

When Ulyana retrieves her clothes from this apartment, then I will believe she has truly left the project.  Otherwise, I think this is like Holly, and Tweety too, who on their extended vacations as companions to gentlemen of means, were shown as having left the project.

Yeh, I think @Noldus jumped the gun on Ulyana leaving

• Upvote 1

Shockingly, Harley has regained the use of her legs after being horizontal all weekend, and is in the 'guest' room doing something. (something that does not involve lying down!!)

Well she was, now in the kitchen, sat down, on her phone! shock! :) 

• Haha 1

If that dude took ulyana back,he's just as stupid as she is for leaving 'easy money' on the table by quitting the project! It's all speculation and as I said,I hope someone didn't die in her family as to why she was upset and ultimately left.

We need to be patient and see how Harley will be affected having the place for herself , in my opinion , she looks a bit lost and “ shocked “ being alone , Sambuka is having fun for 2 days in a row , Fiora hasn’t appeared , very interesting to see her reaction and adjustment to the new facts .. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We need to be patient and see how Harley will be affected having the place for herself , in my opinion , she looks a bit lost and “ shocked “ being alone , Sambuka is having fun for 2 days in a row , Fiora hasn’t appeared , very interesting to see her reaction and adjustment to the new facts .. 

Harleys track record on RLC has never been for long lengths of time just like Ulyana. Can likely see her departing by the end of Summer.